Special Chapter: Infinite vs Infinite

Disclaimer: this chapter isn't part of the story. I just did because I thought it would be fun to do. Also this battle is between my infinite and hayateAnaguma's infinite. And I'll be identifying each izuku and infinite with The first two characters of our usernames. So let's begin the battle!

Our story begin with izuku(KN) in a dark place. He would look around.

Izuku(KN): where am I? I can tell I'm not in my own world... did my phantom ruby send me here...?

Izuku(KN) then saw a portal open and another version of himself fell out.

izuku(HA): gah!

He would try and run back to the portal but it would close on him.

Izuku(HA): Damn it!

Izuku(KN): Hey!

Izuku(HA): huh?! *turns around to see izuku(KN)* who are you?!

Izuku(KN): well for starters... I'm you...

Izuku(HA): what?! You look nothing like me! Well... except for the tails and your eyes...and... the phantom ruby...

Izuku(KN): well duh! We're from different timelines... you look to be younger then me... how old are you...?

Izuku(HA): I'm 16! Why?! How old are you?!

(I don't know the age of his izuku so I took a guess)

Izuku(KN): me? I'm 18 become 19 soon...

Izuku:(Ha): what?! Your older then me!? That would mean?!

Izuku:(KN): I have more experience then you with my phantom ruby compared to you... now.. that are those rings around your wrists and legs...?

Izuku(HA): these? *shows his wrists* these are my inhibitor rings...

Izuku(KN): inhibitor...rings... why do you need them?

Izuku(HA): to help control my power.

Izuku(KN): you need items like that to control your power unlike me... *release a huge amount of power* who doesn't need those kinds of things....

Izuku(HA) would get pushed back a bit.

Izuku(HA) thoughts: He's able to control his Power! I sense chaos energy from him! And he's able to control this much energy!

Izuku(KN) would stop releasing his energy. He would notice that the ground around him had cracked. But it was healing it self fast.

Izuku(KN): huh? ( I felt like I could have made a portal to my world when the floor cracked... maybe...) Hey!

Izuku(HA): huh?

Izuku(KN): fight me!

Izuku(HA): what?! Why?!

Izuku(KN): this dark space is prevent the both of use from leaving... so... if we can break it we will be able to make a portal to our worlds. And this fight can't be some half ass one! A full on fight! No holding anything back! The ground would recover if we go half ass.

Izuku(HA): it would be a good test to see between the two of us is better...

Izuku(KN): cocky aren't you... do you truly believe that you can keep up with me? After all... I've had my abilities longer then you... and from what I can tell... you need those inhibitors to control your power... while I don't... I have full control over my power.

Izuku(HA): I guess we'll have to wait and see! *makes his infinite outfits appear*

Izuku:(KN): very well... I guess we will... *does the same*