26 - 𝕽𝖊𝖙𝖚𝖗𝖓 𝖙𝖔 𝕳𝖔𝖌𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖙𝖘

The end of summer came too quickly for Holly's liking, one second she was surfing with Uncle Ted, and the next, she was being escorted to the Hogwarts Express on the first of September.

Tonks was loudly absent that day, it was quite sad when Holly went to hug her cousin but found her missing.

"Her boss is working her terribly hard these past few months," Aunt Andromeda remarked, taking out her fan and fanning herself as Uncle Ted loaded Holly's trunk into the train. "I told her to take a few days off, but she says she can't. She's really gutted she couldn't be here though."

"It's okay," Holly said as she hugged her Aunt one more time. For Tonks, she told herself. "You two take care of yourself, gods know you two are getting old."

"Old? Who are you calling old?" Uncle Ted came back, sarcastically planting his hands on his hips. Then he leaned down, extending his arms out for Holly to jump into. "We'll send the things you forgot tomorrow, are you sure you have everything?"

"Positive," Holly said. Then she glanced at Aunt Andromeda who was looking at the two of them before Holly extended an arm out, Aunt Andromeda joined in their hug. "But joking aside, please take care of yourself. With me being gone and Tonks being away all the time-"

"You're too young to be worrying yourself this much," Uncle Ted said as they separated from the hug. He patted Holly's head, "You're forgetting we were married for years before Tonks came along- and if you dare call me old once more, I'll throw away all your toys."

"I'm not a child, that doesn't work on me anymore." Holly rolled her eyes, then she glanced at Uncle Ted who had his eyebrows raised. "If you touch Moony's fur, I will file for emancipation."

"Hush that now, no one is going to touch your wolf," Aunt Andromeda said, pointedly glaring at Uncle Ted before turning to Holly. "And no one is getting emancipated. Now go and find your little friends, and don't eat too much sweets."

Holly jumped into the train, waving at her Aunt and Uncle before turning around and walking down the hall. It was packed and so was every other compartment that she passed, she tried to look for her friends but that proved to be very difficult.

But as it appeared, she wasn't the one who was going to find her friends. They were the ones who were going to find her.

"Holly!" Daphne called as she peeked her head out of a compartment, Holly turned around to find Daphne waving at her. "There you are!"

Daphne pulled her into a hug when Holly stopped in front of the door, she squealed about how she missed Holly so much and how she has so much to tell Holly.

They went inside the compartment and Holly said goodbye to the others who were already there; Blaise, Theo, Pansy, Daphne and- Daphne? No, It can't be.

Sitting in the corner of their compartment next to the window was another girl, blonde haired and brown eyed girl that almost looked like Daphne.

Daphne saw Holly staring at the girl bewildered, "Oh, this is my sister, introduce yourself, Astoria."

The girl stood up at her sister's command, curtsied and extended a hand out. "Astoria Greengrass, pleasure to meet you, miss."

Holly shook her hand as she chuckled, "She looks just like you, Daph." Then she turned to Astoria who smiled sweetly. "I'm Holly, it's a pleasure to meet you as well."

Blaise moved over to give Holly a space to sit, but it resulted in squishing Theo against the window. "Finally, we thought you'd run off with your Gryffindor mates again."

"They're not my mates," Holly rolled her eyes, slightly offended at Blaise's tone because even if they weren't her mates- Holly doesn't really know what Hermione and Neville is to her- they were still nice to her. "What's gotten your wand in a knot? We haven't even left the station yet."