29 - 𝕬𝖓 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖗𝖞 𝕳𝖔𝖑𝖑𝖞 𝖎𝖘 𝖓𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖆 𝖌𝖔𝖔𝖉 𝕳𝖔𝖑𝖑𝖞

She doesn't know which part of her miserable life made her nostalgic that day but Holly found herself reminiscing a conversation she had with a different green eyed boy a few months ago.

It was true what she had told him, that in her family, her godly heritage was often muttered if not in hushed conversations then not at all. In their small family of four, it was difficult to find someone who would understand her and not judge her for events she had no control over.

And so, in their family of four, she would always return to her person, her confidant, her cousin.

Whenever she felt lost, confused or scared, Tonks would always be there to help her. She doesn't know how her cousin does it, it's not like there's some sort of course for this kind of stuff and it's not exactly what they teach at Hogwarts.

So, when Holly find herself feeling lost or in need of help, she'll ask her cousin for it. She's only done it a handful of times, asking for help never came easy, but this time, she was in desperate need of help.

The morning before the first ever Quidditch match of the season, Holly walked up to the owlery- this time, cautiously watching her every step for a stray lightning until she made it to the top.

And after finding a suitable owl, she sent off her letter and prayed to her mother that Tonks will have an answer. But somehow she knew, Tonks always does.

***

At eleven o'clock, the stands were filled with students. It was a muggy day, and Holly felt the electricity on her skin which made her more weary of her closeness to Zeus' domain. So high up in the sky, she was sure the lightning will strike true this time around.

Everyone couldn't hide their excitement, the Slytherins most of all. It was no secret now that the Slytherins got an upgrade along with a new Seeker, their previous one was visibly sulking in his seat as the girls passed to find a clearer view. Pansy most of all was brimming with house pride, clad in all green and even had green painted on her face. She wasn't alone though, Blaise and Theo gladly joined her in support.

Eventually, the scarlet robed Gryffindors walked out onto the stadium before being followed by the Slytherins in forest greens.

Madam Hooch asked both Captains to shake hands, before blowing her whistle to signal the start of the game.

Holly wasn't a big fan of Quidditch, she was never really well acquainted with it to fall in love. Her Uncle had tried to teach her, but since she found out the Lord of the Sky was after her, she learned to stay away from the sky to keep her feet on the ground.

And Quidditch would've been entertaining, if Draco had only spent the better hour actually playing rather than insulting Harry left and right. The Weasley twins really did save her from boredom as they whacked bludgers towards one player to another, but then things took a turn when the bludger started flying towards Harry.

After one of the Weasley twins tried to hit it towards Draco, it swerved like a boomerang and shot at Harry's head. He just about missed it as he zoomed towards the other edge of the pitch, and no one else seemed to have noticed it other than Harry, the twins and Holly. Who, even if she tried to admit it was definitely staring.

One of the Weasley's managed to hit it away from Harry, but it came back just as Slytherin scored another point. It was no brainer of course, the only chance Gryffindor had of winning was if Harry caught the snitch which was very much possible since Draco paid more attention to his looks than the game.

Eventually, the Gryffindor team Captain called a time out. By the time the game continued, the rain had gotten even heavier. Holly wanted to give it all up and just return to her dorms, but her friends had locked her in place. Almost quite literally.