On Set

Zoey's POV
I heard Gwennie's conversation with her bum ass ex and I felt bad for her. I wish I could hold her and tell her that everything would be ok, but I couldn't. He left shortly after and the pizza came a couple minutes after.
I wondered if she would accept his apology.
"I got pepperoni. I hope that's ok," Gwen said.
"That's perfect," I said with a smile. She smiled back.
I think I melted inside. That smile was everything. I wish I could wake up to it everyda-
"Zoey? Did you even hear what I said?" she asked.
"N-No I'm s-sorry I was lost i-in my thoughts," I stuttered and I knew from that alone that I was a blushing mess.
"It's ok love. I asked what movie you wanted to watch," she said.
"How about a horror movie?" I asked.
"Umm uh sure," Gwennie said.
I know she hates horror movies so that's why I suggested it. Maybe she would hold onto me if she was scared.
"Let's watch The Conjuring," I said.
She turned on the movie and was already scooting close to me.
I smirked to myself. My plan is working.
We dig into the pizza and each end up eating three pieces.
"I'm so full," I say, rubbing my stomach.
"Me too," Gwennie replied.
"I'll put the leftovers up," I said.
"No! I mean uh no don't the movie isn't over yet a-and I don't wanna be alone," Gwen said.
"I'll be only a minute Gwennie," I said and went to put the pizza up.
I came back a minute later to see Gwen sitting on the couch with a blanket covering her eyes. I sat down next to her and she jumped. When she realized it was me she practically jumped in my lap.
"Can we turn this off please?" she begged.
I didn't take her as a beggar. Interesting.
"It's not over yet Gwennie," I said with a pout.
"I- ok how much longer?" she asked.
"About an hour," I said.
I could hear her sigh.
She snuggled up to me and I did the same to her.
This feels perfect even though it's so wrong.
I woke up the next morning asleep on Gwen's couch with no Gwen.
"Shit," I muttered and looked at my phone to see no notifications from my mom or Emily.
Weird.
"I told your mom where you were and what happened so don't worry about it," Gwen's voice made me jump off the couch and put two hands up in a defensive position.
"You scared the shit out of me Gwennie," I whined.
"Language darling," she said.
"Sorry," I muttered.
"Today is the first day of filming and I was wondering if you still wanted to come with me? I already asked your mom and she said it was ok," she said.
"Yes! I'll just go home real quick and get changed," I said.
"Ok I'll just wait for you in my car," Gwen said.
I walked over to my house and unlocked it with the key I keep inside my backpack.
It was my mom's day off so she was probably still sleeping and Emily usually sleeps in as much as she can on the weekends.
I quietly walked up the stairs to my room and tried to decide on what to wear.
I decided on black ripped jeans with a red lacy tank top. I put on a pair of white nike socks and my white air forces.
I went downstairs and packed my bag with my sketch book, pencils, water, and snacks since I knew it was going to be a long day of filming.
I walked back over to Gwen's car to see her banging her head to some music.
I laughed but I found it adorable.
She turned her head and caught me staring at her. Gwen stopped her dancing and I could already tell she was blushing.
I walked over to the passenger side of her car and got in. The music was turned off.
"I'm sorry you had to see my horrible and very embarrassing dancing," Gwennie said, still blushing.
"Don't apologize. I found it very cute by the way," I said before turning the music back on loud.
I started dancing as horrible as I could while buckled and she started laughing before joining along.
After our little dance session, we left for the studio. I was so excited yet nervous I would say or do something wrong. I mean they are all celebrities and I am just your average girl. Nothing special.
We got to Gwen's trailer after getting through security and she got herself settled in.
"You can stay here if you want or you can come with me and watch. I don't want you to feel obligated to watch me," Gwen said.
"I want to come with you. I am so excited yet nervous at the same time," I responded.
"Why are you nervous?" Gwennie asked.
"W-Well you guys are all celebrities and I am just average compared to you all," I said with my head down.
Gwen lifted my head up and held it in her big hands.
"Don't ever call yourself just average Zoey. You are an amazing person and you are so much more than average. I am so glad to have met you and had this beautiful relationship with you," she said.
Did she just say beautiful relationship?! I wish!!
"Thank you Gwennie that means a lot to me," I said.
I slowly started to lean in while staring at her perfect lips. It looked like she was leaning in too.
KNOCK KNOCK
We pulled away from each other quickly and I went to the other side of the trailer pretending to look through my bag for something.
"Gwen, they need you in hair and makeup. Hurry out," some random person yelled from the outside of the trailer door.
"I'll be there in a minute," she said before getting up and leaving with her phone in hand.
Shit! We almost kissed! We were so close yet so far away!
I ended up finding my way to where they would be filming and was offered a chair by the director's assistant.
"Thank you," I said before sitting down and pulling out my headphones and plugging them into my phone.
Everyone was stranded around waiting for Gwen to get out of hair and makeup.
Five minutes later I heard the director yell, "Gwen! There you are!"
I looked up and my jaw dropped. There stood the most beautiful woman in the world. She had her hair in an updo that suited her. Her lips were painted red and it made me drool, almost foam at the mouth. She was in a suit top and skirt which allowed me to look at one of her best assets. Her long legs!
She saw me checking her out and I swear I saw her smirk to herself.
This is going to be a long day..