Punishment

TW: Spanking

Zoey's POV

After Gwen walked back to her house, I stayed outside for a little to catch my breath before walking back inside.

"Are you ok Zoey?" my mom asked.

"Y-Yeah just wanted to make sure Gwen got home safely, it is dark after all."
"That is very sweet of you honey."
I just nodded before walking up to my room. I jumped and landed flat on my bed. I couldn't stop thinking about what Gwen did to me during dinner.

I grabbed my pillow and screamed into it. Gay panic is a real thing you know.

"You good sis?" Emily asked me.

"Holy shit, you scared me Em!" I shouted as I placed my hand on my chest.

"Sorry, what happened?"

I explained what Gwen did at dinner and what she said to me outside.

"I mean you did roll your eyes at her and caught an attitude, so it is your own fault," Emily said.

I rolled my eyes at that.

"See!"

Before I could reply, my phone went off. I picked it up and saw that it was Gwen.

Gwen: Do you want to come over tomorrow after school?

Me: Sure! Are we doing anything specific?

Gwen 😍: You'll find out.

Me: Gwennie please just tell me!

Gwen 😍: Begging already?

Me: Fine, don't tell me. I don't care, I didn't even want to know.

Gwen 😍: Mhm sure, good night my love.

Me: Good night! 💓

"Who was that?" Emily asked.

"Gwen wants me to go over to her house after school."
"Did you say yes?"
"Of course I did," I replied.

"Good luck!" Emily said before she left to do her nighttime routine.

I did the same and got myself situated in bed. I made sure my alarm was on before closing my eyes, falling into a blissful sleep.

The next morning...

I decided to head to school a bit early today. It was a pain trying to get Emily up, but thankfully dad said he would take her.

I got to school earlier than I thought I would, so I decided to hang out by my locker for a little bit. I took out my phone and scrolled through social media. I saw that Gwen had posted a selfie of herself in the mirror dressed in her Larissa Weems outfit.

Oh how I wish to watch her film today.

"Hey pretty girl," I heard Marcus say from behind me.

"Hi."
"I just wanted to apologize in person for how that man treated you at my party. I should have known he would try something like that."
"What do you mean by that?" I asked.

"He just gave me a weird feeling. I am glad I caught him before he did anything," Marcus said.

"Me too. Thank you by the way."
"You have no need to thank me. If you ever want to come to another party just let me know."
"I don't know Marcus," I said unsure.

"Don't worry, you won't see that man ever again."
"Why is that?"

Just then the bell rang for the first period.