Brattiness and Teasing

Zoey's POV

Gwen and I went inside my house and took off our shoes at the front door. I could hear my mom telling Emily to set the table. The smell of well spiced chicken wafted up my nose.

I was about to walk into the kitchen to greet my mom when Gwen grabbed my wrist and pulled me flesh against her front. She placed her lips gently on mine before pulling away quickly.  Luckily everyone stayed in the kitchen while I had this moment with my girl. Talk about risky.

"We won't be able to touch each other for a while, so I wanted to feel you against me one last time," Gwen whispered in my ear.

"You act like dinner is going to last forever."
"You never know."
I rolled my eyes and headed into the kitchen.

"Dad?!" I yelled and ran over to him.

He was sitting at his usual spot at the table. He had been away on a business trip for far too long and he was finally back.

"Hey honey! How are you?" my dad asked while giving me a hug.
"I have never been better," I said while looking at Gwen over his shoulder.

Everyone was now seated and our plates were filled. We began eating and light conversation filled the air.

"I wanted to wait and tell you guys this later, but I cannot wait any longer," my dad began.

"What is it dad?" Emily asked.

"I got promoted at work which means I don't have to go on business trips anymore. I can work from home as well unless something important comes up."
"That's great dad!" I said.

My mom went up to him and gave him a kiss before hugging him tight.

They are so cute together, but Gwen and I might have them beat.

I went to take a sip of my water when I felt a hand land on my knee and slowly make its way up my thigh.
I started choking on my water in shock and tried to smack Gwen's hand away subtly. She moved it away for a second before returning it to its place on my thigh, but higher this time.

"Zoey, is everything ok?" my mom asked.

I coughed and said, "Y-Yeah my drink just went down the wrong way."
I knew my face was red and I knew Gwen could tell too because she had a slight smirk resting on her lips. Her hand was very close to my core.

She moved her hand down lower and squeezed my inner thigh.

This dinner feels like it is lasting forever!

We finished dinner and we made ourselves comfortable in the living room. My mom and dad were sitting on the couch, Emily was on the floor, and Gwen and I had separate chairs.

I looked at Gwen sitting there, her long legs crossed and her head facing my dad as he was sharing one of his boring work stories. It felt like we were so far apart, but I couldn't do anything about it.

Oh how I wish to take her in my arms and hold her until our lungs give out.

"Gwen would you like a drink?" my dad asked.

"Sure Mark."
"Wine or whiskey?"
"Wine is fine."

My dad came back with two wine glasses filled halfway and handed one to Gwen and one to my mom.

Gwen took a sip and moaned out loud. My jaw dropped at the beautiful noise that came out of her mouth.

"This is lovely Mark! You must tell me where you got this so I can buy some for myself," Gwen said while staring at me.

My thighs clenched together and I tried to shake the dirty thoughts from my head. I tried giving her a look to stop teasing me, but I knew it wouldn't work.

What did I do to deserve this teasing?!

Gwen's POV

After Zoey and I had our conversation at the front door, I planned on teasing her the whole night. When she rolled her eyes at me, it set a fire in me that couldn't be put out.

I decided that if she wanted to act like a brat then I would treat her like one.

I could tell all this teasing was making her needy, but she had it coming.

As I was sipping my wine, some of it accidentally dripped down my chin. When I knew Zoey was looking, I ran my finger through the wine droplet and sucked it off my finger. I could see her cheeks turn red and her thighs clenched together.

Her parents were so into their conversation that they didn't notice the way their poor daughter was looking at me.

"Please stop!" Zoey mouthed to me.

I shook my head no.

"So Zoey, how has school been?" Mark asked.

"Um uh it has been good. I can't wait for this year to be over, so I can graduate," she said.

"Well time will fly by and soon you will be successful and find love just like I did," he said while looking at Jen lovingly.

"Have you decided what you want to do yet?" I asked her.

"I was thinking about going into acting. That is why I wanted to watch you film Wednesday. I am in Performing Arts at my school and I am auditioning for the main character in the next play."

"I think you will be an amazing actress, Zoey," I told her.

"I second that!" Mark said.

"I third that!" Jen said.

I looked down at my watch and checked the time.

"Wow it is really late, I must get home," I said before standing up and heading to the front door.

I put my shoes on and Jen came over to hug me goodbye.

"I'll walk you out," Zoey said.

She opened the door for me and we walked out onto her steps.

"Why did you have to tease me like that tonight?" she asked me.

I could tell she was sexually frustrated. As she should be.

"That is what happens when you act like a brat. Be a good girl next time and you might receive a reward," I said.

I could tell that shocked her to her core. Her jaw dropped and red splotches trailed from her face all the way to her neck. I kissed her cheek before walking back over to my house.