Making Up and Making Out

Gwen's POV

I wish I explained to Zoey that Victor wasn't my boyfriend. I honestly just gaslighted myself into thinking I needed him to get over Zoey. I am thinking about ending it, but I feel like I have completely ruined things with Zoey.

I am headed to the studio to film another episode of Wednesday. All I could think about was bringing Zoey with me.

I got to hair and makeup to see Catherine getting the finishing touches of her makeup.

"How is it going with Zoey?" she asked me.

"Not so good. I think I fucked it all up."

"How did you do that?"

I explained to her everything about Victor and Zoey yelling at me.

"Do you love Zoey?" Catherine questioned.

"I- uh," I stuttered and looked down at my feet.

"Gwen look at me."

I looked up at her.

"Do you love Zoey?"

"Yes, I am totally and completely in love with her. I don't know what I would do without her. I know I messed up, but I want to fix things before it is too late."

I heard a gasp from behind me. I turned around to see Zoey standing there with her hand covering her mouth in shock.

As soon as we made eye contact, she ran off.

"Go get your girl," Catherine told me.

I nodded and ran after Zoey.

Zoey's POV

As you know, Catherine invited me to watch her film a few scenes for Wednesday today. She gave me her number when I went with Gwen last time to the studio and we texted occasionally.

I got dressed in baggy blue jeans, a black tank top, and white air forces. I did my morning hygiene and got my things ready to leave.

It was about a 30 minute drive to the studio and I took my sweet time.

Me: Where are you? I am in the parking lot.

Cathy: I am in hair and makeup, the security guard already knows you are coming. Just tell him your name and he will let you in.

Me: Ok!

I got to the door and the guard let me in without saying a word. I walked in and heard Catherine talking to someone.

"How is it going with Zoey?" Cathy asked the person.

"Not so good. I think I fucked it all up."

Gwen.

"How did you do that?"

She explained to Cathy everything about Victor and me yelling at her.

"Do you love Zoey?" Catherine questioned.

"I- uh," Gwen stuttered.

"Gwen look at me."

"Do you love Zoey?"

"Yes, I am totally and completely in love with her. I don't know what I would do without her. I know I messed up, but I want to fix things before it is too late."

I gasped.

I know Gwen heard me because she turned around quickly and faced me. I didn't know what to do, so I ran.

I was running towards my car when I felt a hand grab my arm and turn me around.

"Who the fuck do you think you are?" I asked the person as I faced them.