Ouch That Hurt

Gwen's POV
I kissed Zoey today and I know it is wrong, but it felt so right. Her lips were like a dream come true. I felt so bad by the way I reacted. I bet she hates me now, but that's better than falling harder for her. Jen would kill me if she found out I was involved with Zoey.
I definitely need a distraction. I decided to text Victor and accept his offer.
Gwen: Hey Vic it's Gwen! I was wondering if you still are offering that date..
Victor: Hey beautiful! Yeah of course.
Gwen: Does 6pm at my house sound ok? I'll cook and everything.
Victor: I'll see you then baby 💋

I visibly cringed at that, but I had to get used to it. He's just a distraction from Zoey.
It was 5 and I decided to start cooking. I was making chicken alfredo since it was a quick and easy thing to make. I already wasn't in the mood for his energy, but it was the right thing to do. Or was it?
While the noodles and chicken were cooking, I went to get ready.
I put on a blue dress with a slit up to my hip and curled my short hair. I applied light makeup and slipped on green heels.
I went to check on the food and it was done. I added it all together and found strawberries I needed to use up, so I made chocolate covered strawberries. That was as romantic as this night was going to get.
I heard the doorbell ring and I went to open it. There stood Victor in a white button up long sleeve and black slacks with black shoes. His hair was slicked back and he looked handsome, just not as good as Zoey.

 His hair was slicked back and he looked handsome, just not as good as Zoey

This is what Victor looks like ^

God why can't I stop thinking about her?!
"Wow you look gorgeous!" Victor said while looking me up and down.
Ew. I sort of missed the attention though.
"Thanks you look.. handsome," I replied, "come in."
As he walked in he kissed me on the cheek and said, "I knew you would come around."
He sat down at the kitchen table and I went to get the food to sit out. I saw a bottle of wine and decided to grab that as well.
I plated our food and Victor tried to make small talk, but it was pretty awkward. At least to me it was. I poured myself a glass of wine to try and make the awkwardness go away.
"So how have you been?" Victor asked.
"Um I've been ok, what about you?" I replied.
"Eh it could have been better. I missed you," he said.
"I-I missed you too," I said while putting on my fake smile.
"So, how about the dessert?" Victor questioned.
"Chocolate covered strawberries," I told him.
"Sweet!" he replied while making a grab for the strawberries.
"Here allow me," Victor said.
He grabbed a strawberry and held it up to my mouth. I took a bite out of it and we both laughed when juice dripped down my chin and between my breasts.
He was leaning in to kiss me when I heard a thud from outside.
"I'll go see what that was," Victor said, trying to get up.
"It's ok I'll go see," I said. He sat back down and continued to eat the strawberries.
I went to the window and looked out the curtain to see nothing there. I slowly opened the door to see Zoey sitting on my front porch holding her leg in pain. I couldn't see her face, but I could tell she was crying.
"Darling, are you ok?" I asked her, trying to reach out to her.
She ripped herself away before I could touch her and yelled, "Don't you ever fucking touch me."
Ouch that one hurt.
"Just let me help you love, you are in pain," I said.
"Just stop. I don't need your help and stop with the pet names. I am not your girlfriend. Go back to your little boyfriend there. I got better things to do than sit here and talk to you," Zoey hissed before slowly standing up and limping back to her house.
Just perfect. I couldn't follow her otherwise it would risk her yelling even more and Jen might get involved.
"What was it?" Victor asked.
"Just some raccoons getting into the trash," I lied.
He got up and walked over to me and embraced me in a hug. Then he leaned in and kissed me on the lips. I stood there frozen before I started kissing him back. His lips were chapped and his kisses were sloppy and rough.
Zoey's were so soft and her kisses were delicate. Oh how I miss her. I shouldn't have let her get away, but I did.
"I'm going to head home, but tonight was nice. Maybe we can go out to dinner next time," he winked before leaving out my front door.
That's when I started to break down. Tears were streaming down my face and my vision was blurry. I stumbled my way to my bedroom and laid on my bed crying myself to sleep.
I'm so sorry Zoey.
Zoey's POV
I made my way to Gwen's house and I was about to knock on the door when I saw two figures through the window.
It was her and that ex of her's sitting at the kitchen table. What was his name? Vinny? Vincent? Oh right Victor.
He was reaching for what looked like a chocolate covered strawberry and held it up to her lips. She smiled before taking a bite out of it.
I looked away in disgust and tears pooled in my eyes.
What about the kiss? What about me?
I was turning around to leave when I tripped over something and landed with my leg twisted.
Damn this hurts.
I heard someone open the front door and I could tell it was Gwen.
Darling, are you ok?" she asked me, trying to reach for me.
I ripped myself away before she could touch me and yelled, "Don't you ever fucking touch me."
"Just let me help you love, you are in pain," she said.
I melted at that, but quickly turned cold again.
"Just stop. I don't need your help and stop with the pet names. I am not your girlfriend. Go back to your little boyfriend there. I got better things to do than sit here and talk to you," I hissed before slowly standing up and limping back to my house.
I could tell I hurt her, but she hurt me too.
I barely made it to my room. My leg was killing me. I couldn't tell mom otherwise she would ask what all happened and I can't lie to her without her seeing right through me.
I took off my pants and looked at my leg. I had a gash down the side of it and it was bruised.
Just great.
I went to find the first aid kit under my bathroom sink and fixed up my leg the best I could.
I then got dressed in pajamas that wouldn't rub my leg and I laid down in my bed.
I decided to sketch something, so it would occupy my mind. I put in my earbuds and I started drawing something random.
I ended up zoning out and when I snapped out of it I realized I had drawn Gwen.
Tears started running down my cheeks and I just laid there, crying myself to sleep over someone I could never have.