Cuteness and Comfort

Zoey's POV

They just finished filming for the day and I met up with Gwen.

"Do you want to get lunch?" I asked Gwen.

"Of course. Do you mind giving me a ride? I didn't drive here today."
"Sure, follow me."

We got into my small ass car. Gwen was so tall that her head was inches from touching the ceiling.

I burst out laughing at this and she said, "Oh be quiet."
"Make me," I teased.

She leaned over the console and kissed me. Her hand was on my cheek while the other one made its way down to my waist. My hands tangled in her long hair as we continued kissing.

Eventually we pulled apart and I started the car immediately pulling out of my parking spot.

"Why the rush?" she asked me.

"I'm hungry," I whined.

Right after I said that, my hunger in my stomach decided to make its presence known with a growl. Gwen laughed and I glared at her.

"Where do you want to eat?" I asked her.

"Whatever you want."
"I would say you, but my stomach wants real food."
Oh my God, when did I get so bold and flirty.
I could see Gwen's cheeks turn red and I smirked to myself.

"I know this small diner on the other side of town that has really good cheeseburgers. How does that sound?"

"That sounds lovely," Gwen said.

We got to the diner and ordered our food and I got a vanilla milkshake to go with it.

"Here's your milkshake and here is your water," the waitress said as she placed down our drinks.

"I haven't had a milkshake in so long," I moaned as I took a sip of it.

"I haven't had one at all."
Hold up, wait a minute.

"So you're telling me you have never had a taste of a milkshake ever?!" I questioned in shock.

"Nope."

"Try mine."
I moved my straw near her mouth and she wrapped her lips around it.

"Mmm," Gwennie moaned.

I quickly clenched my thighs together. That was hot.

I am pretty positive she did that on purpose because she had a wide smile on her face.

We finished eating before heading to her house. When we got there we decided to watch something before we had our talk.

"What do you want to watch?" Gwen asked me.

"Game of Thrones?" I said as a question.

"Really?"

"Please," I begged.

"Fine."
We got a couple episodes in before she paused it.

"Can we talk now?" Gwen asked.

"Um yeah sure."
"I just want to start off by saying I really like you and I am so very sorry for how I treated you," Gwen started.

"It's all forgiven Gwennie. I missed you so much."
"I missed you more."
"Impossible," I argued.

I soon got lost in thought, trying to word my thoughts correctly.

"What's on your mind, love?"
"I-I just was thinking about how much I like you, but we should take things slow for now. I don't want my parents finding out. They will kill us."
"This will be difficult with paparazzi, but we can do anything as long as we are together," Gwen said.

"That was so cheesy... but I love it," I said before pecking her lips.

I cuddled up into Gwennie's side and she turned back on the tv.

Gwen's POV

I woke up to the sound of Game of Thrones on my tv and a sleeping Zoey in my arms.

God, she looks so cute.

I heard my phone ringing and I quickly got up and answered it, so I wouldn't wake the gorgeous girl on my couch.

"Hello."
"Hey Gwen, do you know where Zoey is?" Jen asked.

"Yes she is at my house. We went to lunch after my filming and then we fell asleep watching a movie."
"Oh ok. I'm just glad she is safe. She has a habit of not telling me where she is going or where she is at."
I chuckled and said, "That sounds like Zoey."
"Well I will let you go. You are welcome to have dinner with us in a couple hours."
"I'll be there."
"Bye."
"Goodbye," I said before hanging up.

"Who was that?" a sleepy Zoey asked.

"Your mother. I am having dinner with you guys. Is that ok with you?"
"Of course it is babe."

"Babe?"

"Yeah, is that ok if I call you that?"

"You can call me anything you want darling," I replied.

I picked up the remote and turned off the tv. When I turned back around, Zoey was standing on my couch. She was pretty much the same height as me now.

She wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me passionately. I returned the passion and my hands found their way to the back of Zoey's thighs.

She jumped and wrapped her legs around my waist. We continued kissing before I pulled away to catch my breath.

"You are an amazing kisser," I told her.

"That is surprising considering you are my first kiss," she answered.

My jaw dropped in shock and I couldn't move.

"Babe, are you ok? Did I break you?"

"Sorry, I just can't believe a beautiful girl like you hasn't been kissed yet. I am honored to be your first kiss though. May I ask why you haven't kissed anyone yet?"

"I guess I was focused on school, but I mostly was saving myself for you. Zoey the delusional 16 year old wanted you so badly that she wouldn't get with anyone," she said.

"Awe I find that cute," I said before giving her a kiss on the nose.

In return her nose scrunched up and I almost died from her cuteness.

"Are you ready to go to dinner?" Zoey asked.

"Of course my love."

I hurriedly got dressed before grabbing Zoey's hand and giving it a kiss. I could see her cheeks turn red.

We disconnected hands before we walked over to her house.