Suspicion

TW: Masterbating

Zoey's POV

Oh my fucking god. She spanked me. She spanked me! Why did I kinda like it though?
I got in my car and pulled it into my driveway before heading inside.

Shit, I forgot my backpack at her house! I have to go back and get it in the morning.

"Hey dad!" I said as I walked into the living room.

"Hey sweetie, where were you?" my dad asked from his spot on the couch.

"I was at Gwen's."
"Why is that?"
"Oh uh she was giving me tips on my acting. I am thinking about pursuing acting, so I will take all the advice I can get," I lied on the spot.

"Oh ok," he said and turned his attention back to the tv.

Phew!

I went upstairs and saw Emily sitting on my bed.

"I need help," she said as soon as she saw me.

"What's up?" I asked while plopping down next to her, laying on my stomach for obvious reasons.

"Promise you won't tell mom and dad?"
"I promise as long as it's not serious."
"Well um there's this boy I like and I want to tell him I like him, but I don't know how."

"Ok you have choices. Choice number one is you tell him about your feelings and accept whether he says yes or no. Choice two, you don't tell him how you feel and you drown in the feeling of whether or not that was the right decision. Either way, I got your back sis," I said.

We sat in silence for a moment before she said, "I think I am going to tell him. Wow, you are good at this whole advice thing!"
With that, Emily ran off to her room.

I got bored, so I decided to read a book. A spicy lesbian one at that.

It was getting really good and I couldn't tear my eyes off the pages. It was between an older woman and a younger woman which caused me to draw my thoughts to Gwen and I's relationship.

I wish things were different though. I hate how we can go out in public together without paparazzi getting in the way and ruining it.

I got a little further in the book and things between the main characters got heated. Let's just say I could feel the heat too.

I put my hand in my pants and imagined it was Gwen and I instead of those characters. I circled my entrance and teased my clit before putting a finger inside myself. Pushing that finger in and out, I added another. My breathing was erratic and I was having the time of my life.

I was so close to an orgasm until my phone started ringing.

Are you fucking kidding me?!

I was about to ignore it until I saw it was Gwennie's name.

Of course. It is like she knew what I was doing.

I clicked the accept button and held my phone up to my ear.

"H-Hey," I said, still out of breath.

"Hello darling. Are you ok? You sound out of breath"
"Y-Yes sorry I uh went on a run."
"You went on a run?" Gwen questioned, not believing what I said.

"Yeah."
"Ok," Gwen said as she dropped the subject, "so I have a question for you."
"And what is that question?"
"Will you go on a date with me this saturday?" Gwennie asked.

"Of course I will babe! When and where?"

"It is a surprise. Just be ready by 7, I will pick you up."
"Ok Gwennie!"
We talked for about an hour about everything and nothing. I loved listening to her talk. Her voice is to die for. I have already learned so much about her from our chats and I can't wait to learn more.

I went to bed that night with a smile on my face.

Gwen's POV

I asked Zoey on a date and I am nervous. Not only is it our first official date out in public, but I am asking her to be my girlfriend. My feelings for her are real and very strong.

She sounded out of breath on our call and I can only guess what she was doing.

I hadn't talked to her mom in a while, so I invited Jen over for a glass of wine.

I set out the wine and glasses as well as a few snacks to enjoy while we chat. After I got everything set out, I heard a knock at the door.

I opened it and saw Jen standing on my porch.

"Hey Jen, it has been a minute," I said while giving her a friendly kiss on the cheek.

"Hello Gwen, it sure has," she said as she entered my house and made herself comfortable on the couch.

I poured each of us a glass of wine and set Jen's in front of her. I took a sip of mine and savored the taste on my tongue. Jen dug into the snacks and I turned on the tv.

It had been a couple of hours and let's just say Jen and I were wine drunk. Being wine drunk is a different level of drunk and I love it.

"Do you remember that one time you got on top of the table at that bar and you started dancing and then you fell off?!" Jen asked while laughing.

"Y-Yeah I remember that. That was sooooo funny!"

"I'm going to use the bathroom real quick," Jen said.

I just nodded my head.

I poured myself another glass and laid back on the couch, my head resting on the back of it. Jen sat down next to me and did the same.

Jen started looking around my house and said, "I like your house decor."

"That was random, but thanks."

"Uh Gwen."
"Yes?"
"Why is my daughter's backpack here?" Jen asked.

My head shot up and I saw Zoey's backpack on the floor by the front door.

Just great.

"Oh um she came over here after school to talk to me about something," I said.

"What did she talk about?"
"Um, a book she wanted to borrow that she didn't have. Luckily I have the series," I lied.

"That makes sense. She always loved to read ever since she was little," Jen said, dropping the subject.

That was a close one. A little too close.