Red As A Tomato

Gwen's POV
I could tell Zoey was staring at my body when I got out of hair and makeup. I've never felt so beautiful playing a role than I do now. Larissa Weems was the principal of Nevermore and that's who I played.
When I was filming scenes I could see Zoey out of the corner of my eye staring at me. I think I might confront her about it later.
Filming lasted a few hours before we were allowed to go to our trailers before heading home.
I grabbed my things from my trailer before Zoey and I headed for her house.
I chose to drive instead of getting a driver so it doesn't give me as much attention. I sometimes hate being famous because of the hate I receive, the unwanted attention from paparazzi, and way more horrible things. This is the life I chose so I can't do anything about that other than live my life and try my best to ignore it.
20 minutes later, we arrived outside her house.
"Thank you for taking me with you. I had fun watching yo- I mean the crew work together well. It was definitely a good experience," Zoey said.
"You shouldn't of cut yourself off love. I already knew you had fun watching me by the staring I received from you," I winked at her.
She went as red as a tomato.
"You weren't supposed to see that," she said, still red.
"Well I did, but I also see you blushing, so what is going on?" I asked, teasing her.
"Oh look at the time I have school tomorrow. Bye Gwennie," she said before giving me a kiss on my cheek and leaving for her front door.
The kiss was different this time. I mean sure she gives me kisses on the cheek all the time, but this one was closer to my mouth. I didn't know if she did that on purpose because I was teasing her and she wanted to get a rise out of me or it was an accident.
I shrugged it off and drove the short distance to my house.
I parked my car and got out. I was walking up my porch while trying to find the key to my front door when I tripped over something.
I turned my phone flashlight on and saw Victor passed out on my porch.
"Victor!" I yelled while trying to shake him awake.
I heard mumbling from him before he stared at me with bloodshot eyes.
"Hey baby! I just had a drink and thought I should come over and see you," he slurred.
"You had more than one drink Victor," I said while rolling my eyes knowing he can't see me in the dark.
"Maybe, but that doesn't stop me from seeing my love," he replied.
"Get inside," I said harshly after opening the door.
I didn't need him getting killed if I told him to leave because it would most likely lead back to my house.
He walked inside and he fell back on the couch.
"Wanna join me?" he asked while wiggling his eyebrows.
"Uh no I am going to shower and go to bed. You are going to stay on that couch," I said.
It was no use though because he was already asleep.
I showered and did my night routine before I fell into a deep sleep.
It was the next morning and I smelled something delicious coming from the kitchen.
I walked downstairs to find Victor in my apron cooking breakfast.
"Hey baby! I'm making your favorite pancakes and bacon," he said as he continued to cook.
"Um thanks I guess," I said.
He used to make this everyday for me during the good part of our relationship before it all turned sour.
We sat down and ate and he asked me,"I know this might be sudden, but maybe we can go on a date sometime? I miss you and I have changed."
Maybe he has changed. He has been sweet and I can't be with Zoey.
"Fine one date to prove you have changed," I replied.
"How about Friday? I will text you the details," Victor said.
"Sure," I said before writing my phone number on a piece of paper and giving it to him.
He left shortly after and I felt kind of relieved.
I got ready and headed to work with Zoey on my mind as usual.
I walked into the studio to see Catherine getting her hair done.
"Hello Gwen," Catherine greeted me.
"Hey Cathy," I replied.
"Who was that adorable girl you had with you yesterday?" she asked.
"Zoey, my uh best friend's daughter," I replied.
"She seems more than that to you," she said.
I explained everything to her and she didn't seem surprised.
"Do you love her?" Cathy asked.
"Well yeah, but I can't do that to Jen. I've known her forever and I don't want to risk losing her," I said.
"I think you should at least try, but you do you," she said before leaving.
I got my hair and makeup done before I put on my outfit for filming.
I walked out and Jenna ran up to me. She started bowing like I was a queen.
"Thank you, thank you," I said.
She always made me feel beautiful while filming. Even though she was around Zoey's age, I have an amazing friendship with her.
"You're welcome my lady," she replied.
We started filming and ended a few hours later. I wish I could see Zoey today, but I didn't want to bother her.
I headed home and ate takeout before I did my night routine and went to sleep.