Ch.30 : Light that burns hotter than Fyre

After being assigned on short notice to complete my first mission, I became overwhelmed and full of doubt. On the day the mission was to commence I found myself scurrying through a chaotic parade from the entrance all through the hallways and especially their Wizarding Market. I was desperate and was in search of a reassuring ally; that's when my glasses picked up on a rather peculiar individual. She was being bombarded by paparazzi, in attempts to free herself from their pestering. I jumped into action maneuvering through the crowd to higher ground, "Ly-Lyra LyFyre." I mumbled aloud, then gasped, "Aurora level, FIVE stars? Incroyable!"

Cinder had mentioned having a sister in passing here and there; but there was no denying this was her. An essence of arrogance and strength, the red hair of flames against a.. un cadre caramel, if you will. I called out to her, when I shouldn't have, but I don't regret it. Our destiny's parted ways, as though it may seem, however, I fear that wasn't the case. What I thought was a one and done encounter became a recurring fatal one.

The next time I ran into her was the SpellCheck Arena, called upon by Tracey ICE as a doubles partner, although I wasn't surprised, she was seeking comradery, she didn't take it so well when Ashen had informed her of her lack of teamwork, however I'm glad that was a duel I never had to draw my wand for. Finally, the most recent WitchesRiposte tournament, held by Mrs. ICE, La sorcière au cœur froid, I'm just thankful Ashen argued tooth and nail against her to let Derivative-M members be exempt, stating we were of too much importance to partake in a frivolous event. LyFyre and ICE on the other hand weren't so lucky, I watched Lyra in her first two matches; she had, surprisingly, gotten stronger. Before then I thought she didn't stand a chance in the world at being a Wizard, no Resolve about her, son feu à l'intérieur était trop petit. Her unfortunate end was met by a girl named Tammy Ramayana, a wizard Trinity and I already had a run in with over the summer and had to put in her place for being disrespectful. Tammy was a tough opponent nonetheless, nearly killing Lyra by the end of the battle, and doing the same to her friend the match previous, I believe her name was Neveah , which ever crest name or guild she belonged to I hope she wasn't their saving grace or heir, I heard she was escorted to the depth layer medical units, from which no one returns.

Tracey didn't have it any easier, having to go against the strongest Wizard in our grade, TyKiri. Despite that, she took us all by surprise; to my analysis only the faculty, Trinity and I had high enough Aurora Prowess to perceive what was happening, to everyone else it may have been a blur. For less than a second, Ty released his full power, causing a replication-like view of our solar system around us, it was as if we were actually in space for a moment. "Étoiles" I mumbled to myself. The fight was incredible, I had to give it to Tracey ICE, claiming the title of being the first Wizard to make TyKiri Wilson try was quite a feat to end her legacy on, I wrote her off when she would meet the same demise as Zahara. Before the tournament ended, there were a few things that were odd, other than Tykiri duel against Gordon Dice. Well, duel may be an over exaggeration, I would say "Un face-à-face littéral."

They just stared at each other menacingly and made different poses of coolness for the crowd as their cheers raged on and on,

"Just two cool bros havin' a cool off, huh?" Ty smirked.

"Sureeeeeee thing, I'll take those chanesssss," Dice said. "You don't actually think you're cooler than me do you?" Dice asked, the two snakes in his hair also glaring at Ty.

"Nahhhhhh, just Blessed! Oop, Snake eyes!"Ty said quickly,

"...Wowwwwww, you really are a ssssssavage." He walked off the dueling board in defeat, as the crowd cheered Tys name relentlessly.

It saved everyone some time thankfully, however Trinity was looking forward to seeing that match up for a while and was rather disappointed, "Tch, boys are stupid and silly." She spat.