Shoyo Hinata | Concerned

Look at him

Look at him.
Look at the little sunshine.

Warning! May be uncomfortable.
Blood.

~*~
"Uggh.." You grumble under your breath annoyingly, placing the cool, white colored towel across your neck frustratedly as you sat down on the bench.

You were practicing volleyball practice match before you came face to face with an actual, real match. Unfortunately, the your team lost by a few points. Hinata watched you from afar, concerned as you beat yourself up.

Hinata quickly ran over towards your direction. "Hey, Y/N.. are you okay?" Hinata questioned in a worried tone, frowning. You looked up at the short, orange haired boy with a scowl. "No.. I'm not." You muttered, squeezing your water bottle as the water poured in your mouth.

"What's wrong?" Hinata sat beside you, trying his best to comfort you with a soft nudge to your shoulder, tilting his head to the side a bit. "We lost, that's what wrong." You lower your head, slouching your posture in defeat as part of your nose dripped slight blood, due to repeatedly hitting your face. Hinata froze, looking at the floor as it slowly formed small drops of red.

"Ah! Y/N, your nose!" Hinata's tone wavered with a panic, placing one of his hands on your back. "Are you alright? Should I get someone?" Hinata bit his lip nervously as you looked back up at him, sniffling in slight pain. "No, I'm fine." You shrugged the small pain in your nose off as Hinata took your word, nodding slowly.

"It's.. just a practice game, Y/N. No need to beat yourself up about it." Hinata stated, looking at your face. You didn't reply, only a small grunt exiting your throat. You grab the towel that was around your neck, placing it on the side of your nose that was bleeding.

You rise to your feet, grabbing your bag as you get off the bench. You leave Hinata by himself. Still concerned about your being, Hinata follows you around for a bit, speaking towards you as you don't reply for awhile, only Hinata increasing your irritation.

"Y/N, are you alright?"

"Y/N, is your nose okay?"

"Y/N, please answer me.. I'm concerned.."

"..Y/N-"

"SHOYO." You respond with a snap, turning over towards Hinata with a glare, making him violently flinch, a small, scared squeak exited his mouth. "I'm sorry, could you just.. go somewhere else, please?" You lower your voice, a hint of stress entering your tone.

"Oh um.. o..okay." Hinata lowered his voice, along with his head. "I'm sorry." Hinata glanced at your face before dragging his legs against the ground as he slowly leaves the scene. As you watched Hinata slowly drag his body away from you, a slight pain of regret washed over your body.