Koushi Sugawara | Give Me Peace [Angst + Fluff]

AAAAA !!! IM SO SORRY I HAVEN'T BEEN UPDATING THIS BOOK—

I've been busy, trying to upload other books here and there too :')

~*~
You stared at the running water that went down the drain of the sink, to the Karasuno school in deep thought, eventually looking up at the big, wide mirror in front of you.

You couldn't let go of the main grudge that has mostly torn you apart from interacting, especially from your close friend, Sugawara.

It hurt. It hurt that much to the point you wanted to run. Run away from this school, leaving behind your friends, your future, and your life.

You were played, or even worse, manipulated by multiple guys throughout your life. And recently, it happened again.

I'm such an idiot. I'm too trusting, I only knew that guy for two weeks. You clenched your hands into a weak fist, eventually turning the faucet of running water off. The remaining water slowly seeps down into the drain.

That water was pretty much like your life. It went down the drain. Forgotten, and gone.

A sudden voice snapped you out of your sulking, looking up at the door to the bathroom as a person with light gray hair walked in. You both made direct eye contact until you could process the fact that you were staring at Sugawara.

He stood there, his eyes widened before his throat cleared up and he could speak. “Y/N! You—” The setter paused, approaching your way. He looked more relieved than concerned right now.

“Where were you? I thought you might've gotten hurt..” Sugawara placed his hands on your shoulders, looking at you directly in the eyes. Now, his voice cracked in concern.

You stiffened up at Sugawara's sudden touch, almost jolting. You slowly dipped your head, gently removing his hands from your shoulder, stepping back. “Sorry.” You mumbled.

You never liked the thought nor the feeling of being touched, not after what happened then. Sugawara softly frowned, nodding before turning to the sink to clean his hands.

“No, but seriously..” Sugawara spoke up again, turning the faucet of water on. He looked up at the mirror to see your reflection. “Why did you disappear?” The gray haired setter rose a brow. You hesitated, not comfortable about sharing yet. Even if he was your close friend.

You shook your head with a sigh. “I'm.. not ready yet.” You whispered underneath your breath, deciding to leave the scene. Sugawara immediately perked up. “Hey! Wait, what? Y/N, come back!” He looked over his shoulder, quickly wiping off his wet hands.

You sped-walked down the hallway, immediately trying to lose Sugawara's trail he was trying to follow. Just give me what I want. I just want peace, please. You repeated that until it rang in your head.