It's Freezing... | IwaOi

Oikawa rubbed his hands together, trying his best to make them warm. A soft sigh exited his throat as he shivered. He shook his hands, eventually stuffing them into his pockets.

"Uggh.. it's freezing out here!" Oikawa complained with a huff, looking over at Iwaizumi who was slightly shivering as well, but didn't complain as much-well, not at all.

"Get used to it.. we have a few more minutes before the bus arrives." Iwaizumi looked at his phone screen to check the time as he spoke with a sigh, setting his phone back into his pocket.

He looked over at Oikawa whimpering and complaining, observing the coat he was wearing. He paused, looking up at the setter up and down. Oikawa noticed his actions as he blinked.

"Are you.. wearing my coat?" Iwaizumi questioned, mostly pretty sure it was his. Oikawa slightly jumped, his eyes widened a little. He gave a nervous chuckle in response at first. "Nooo.." Oikawa said with a childish tone.

Iwaizumi slanted his eyes down at the setter. He let the conversation go, thankfully. Not really that irritated, since he had multiple coats of his own.

The two stood there in silence before Oikawa scooted closer towards Iwaizumi. Iwaizumi gave him a small side eye before turning his attention towards Oikawa. "What is it now?" He slowly blinked, finding a bench to sit down on. The bench was freezing as well, which did make his bottom cold.

Iwaizumi shivered again, pulling out his hands to blow hot air into them, rubbing them together. I should've brought gloves.. Iwaizumi thought to himself annoyingly, looking at the setter in the corner of his eye again-Oikawa giving puppy dog eyes in the process.

"I said, what is it, Oikawa?" Iwaizumi huffed. Oikawa scooted even closer towards the ace with a small smile, bumping shoulders. "Could we cuddle?" Oikawa whispered as Iwaizumi paused, choking on his breath.

"No." He eventually spoke with a pink hue towards his face. Oikawa gave a frown, looking at Iwaizumi with desperate, hazel colored eyes. "Pleeeease, Iwa-chan?" Oikawa turned his full body towards the ace, pulling out his hands and clasping them together in a begging act.

The setter showed his bottom lip as Iwaizumi clicked his tongue, still refusing. "I said no, crappykawa." Iwaizumi muttered, even though that was his teasing nickname.

"Fine then." Oikawa's eyebrows furrowed as he crossed his arms, turning the other way. Iwaizumi looked at Oikawa for a second before closing his eyes in silence. Oikawa noticed Iwaizumi wasn't doing anything, so he decided to go back to acting a bit overdramatic again.

As the setter was about to open his mouth, Iwaizumi quickly pulled Oikawa's body close to his, taking out his other hand for a hug. He still didn't say a word after that. A small gasp exited Oikawa's mouth in shock, eventually relaxing in the wing spiker's arms.

Oikawa attempted to slip his own arm out of Iwaizumi's grasp, trying to touch Iwaizumi's spiky-like hair. The wing spiker quickly swatted Oikawa's hand away from his head, one of his eyes open at him. "Don't." Iwaizumi spoke a single word, eventually taming Oikawa for a moment.

Suddenly, the bus that the volleyball players were waiting for arrived at their stop. The doors slowly opened as Oikawa didn't want to let go. Iwaizumi tried to shake the setter's arms off of his body, eventually having to add force.

"C'mon." Iwaizumi grabbed Oikawa's free hand pulling him towards the bus with a faint grin. Oikawa gave a smile back, grasping Iwaizumi's hand in his.

~*~
A little semi-fluffy chapter! I do enjoy this ship as well :)

Have a wonderful day!