Kageyama Headcanons 🥛

Kageyama's just an awkward guy when it comes to anything but volleyball. <3

Random headcanons!

- Kageyama needs to wear glasses, though he knows he'll get teased by Hinata and Tsukishima.

- He tries his best with grammar, but awfully fails.
- He's also a very blunt and dry texter.

- Kageyama will smile to himself when others aren't looking.
- He isn't aware of his smile, and how badly he needs to work on it...

- People actually think he's smart, due to his incredible experience in volleyball.
- Kageyama works on his English the most in his classes.

- Very awkward when it comes to new people to meet.
- Tries to approach people again, but his shyness wins a lot, holding him back.

- Will get offended if someone makes a unkind comment about Hinata
- Secretly very clingy towards him as well.
- Will probably never admit how much he cares about Hinata.

- Blurts random things out in a panic when he's nervous at times.
- Example: Kageyama hit Hinata in the face with a volleyball. He was struggling on wether to say "I'm sorry" or "Are you okay?" So, in a panic he said: "Are you sorry?"

- Likes to take daily jogs

- Doesn't know how to respond to flirts/pickup lines, so ends up jumbling his words into nonsense.

- Cannot tell a lie for the life of him. It's way too obvious.

- He dislikes reading out loud to others, due to the lack of misspell words and terrible at English.

- Probably would never get a job.
- If he did, he wouldn't last two days.

- Often stammers over his words when he's nervous

-  Kageyama is horrible at multitasking. If anyone talks to him while he's doing something else, he's probably not listening to them
- If he talks and writes at the same time, he'll write down what he's talking about by accident.

- He's really bad at spelling and pronouncing words, and he knows.
- He's really insecure about it.

- Tries to make his tone sound friendly, but it either comes out as a voice crack, or still rough and blunt.

- Very passionate about his fingernail care.
- He has a whole fingernail care routine.
- Kageyama can't have his nails past his fingertips because it'll throw off his sense of touch.

- Kageyama didn't have any friends in middle school, due to his 'king' incident.
- And mostly because people found him scary and came off as blunt, when he didn't really mean to.

- Makes arguments with Hinata, just to touch his fluffy hair.

- Wants to own a dog, but has to focus on other things.
- Honestly, want animals to like him.

~*~
Knife.. nuff.. nice.

Have a great day!