Movie Night | BokuAka

I love these two silly lil' goobers

...Akaashi's hawt too-

~*~
"Woah! Your dorm room is nice, Akaashi!" Bokuto opened Akaashi's door wide open with an overdramatic gasp. Immediately, Bokuto flopped on his bed, laying on his stomach as his face was completely buried in the covers.

"Oh, thank you." Akaashi looked down at Bokuto who was waving his arms across the covers, on his back while looking at Akaashi. "Look! I'm making bed angels!" Bokuto smiled wide enough like an overexcited child, which reached Akaashi's heart enough.

"Should we watch a movie?" Akaashi questioned, grabbing his remote. Bokuto immediately sat up, his gray and black hair a bit messy. "Yeah!" Bokuto got up to his feet, standing behind Akaashi with two hands on his shoulders ecstatically.

Akaashi scrolled through the movie section as Bokuto stopped him, pointing to a certain movie that was in the horror film. "Pick that one!" Bokuto looked at Akaashi as he looked back at him with a blink. "Are you sure? This is a horror movie." Akaashi responded, knowing he could take a horror movie, but not so sure if Bokuto could.

"I'm no scaredy cat!" Bokuto puffed up the sides of his face, putting one hand on his waist proudly. Akaashi gave a nod, setting up the movie. "Mm, if you say so." Akaashi mumbled, sitting up against his pillow and bedframe in his bed. Bokuto didn't hesitate to lay down beside Akaashi as he turned to light off to get the full effect of a scary movie.

A few minutes into the movie, Bokuto sat up straight, perfectly calm and confident he's not going to get scared, not even once. "Pfft, this isn't even scary!" Bokuto spoke a bit cocky, crossing his arms as he nudged Akaashi's arm. Akaashi turned over to Bokuto, putting one of his fingers slightly up to his lip in a 'shushing' act.

Bokuto's confident grin slowly wore off during the movie's progress. As Akaashi was a bit too much into the movie itself, he felt a slight touch on his arm, causing him to slightly flinch as well. His head shot directly to Bokuto, who was the one that touched him.

"Aaah!" Bokuto jumped once more, hiding his head in the covers as he clung on to Akaashi's right side tightly. Akaashi looked over at the traumatized Bokuto concerningly with a small frown. "Bokuto?" He called his name, tapping his back gently as he paused the movie. Akaashi turned on his lights, looking at Bokuto again.

Bokuto almost had his whole body hidden in covers, his head stuffed into Akaashi's arm as he slightly trembled. "Bokuto, it's fine. I paused the movie." Akaashi pulled Bokuto's upper half of his body on his lap as a small whine came from Bokuto's mouth. "Hey.. calm down, okay? I can feel your pulse." Akaashi took this chance as a cuddle moment, trying to calm down Bokuto as much as possible.

"Akaashi! That movie was too scary!!" Bokuto pouted, looking up at the black, short haired boy with big, sorrowful eyes. "You were the one who picked it." Akaashi responded back truthfully as Bokuto shutted his mouth, only whining escaping his throat.

Akaashi pulled Bokuto's body closer towards his, giving him a full cuddle treatment. "Oh..?" Bokuto blinked, laying there for a moment before get understood. Bokuto eventually wrapped his arms around Akaashi's body with a big smile, rubbing his face up against Akaashi's neck.

"You have some tall hair." Akaashi moved his hand along Bokuto's gray and black hair, his hand seeping in. Akaashi slowly repeated this process until he quietly started to play with Bokuto's hair. "Hehe, what are you doing?" Bokuto raised his own head with a giggle, trying to see what was going on.

Akaashi set his hand back down on Bokuto's back, looking at Bokuto face for a while, going into deep thought. Bokuto looked up at his face, waving one hand across his face. "Heeeello? Akaashi?" Bokuto tilted his head as Akaashi snapped out of his thoughts. "Yeah..?" Akaashi blinked.

"Your face is a bit red." Bokuto pointed out, Akaashi catching his words from spilling out of his mouth. "Oh." That was all that Akaashi could manage to get out. "Bokut-" Akaashi cut off his own words, looking at Bokuto slowly dozing off on his chest.

Bokuto had a smile wiped on his face, his grip loosening as he slowly dozed off peacefully. Akaashi took a deep breath, holding it for a while. Akaashi took a look around his room before letting all the air he took in, leave his lungs.

Akaashi turned off his lights, and the television with his remote, setting it down on his stand, next to his bed. He looked down at Bokuto, continuing to softly stroke his back while he slept.

~*~
I could either see Bokuto loving scary movies and he thinks they're cool, or he's absolutely terrified.

Have an amazing day!