[HEADCANONS!] Karasuno vs Annoying Sibling

Thanks for the request, friendo!

Skipping Kinoshita and Narita for these headcanons, sadly.

~*~

Daichi: A pretty good parent figure for the most part. Though, finding out that your little sibling is a trouble maker might make him a bit worrisome.
Daichi's worn out at the end.

Sugawara: Probably would let your little sibling get away with more things they shouldn't be.
Spoils them a bit too much with sweets and candy. And if they do something bad, Sugawara wouldn't scold them, but this depends on the age.
Suga would have a pretty fun time with them at the end.

Asahi: He would try to stay calm. That's his first mindset to focus on. He would also try his best to keep your little sibling in line, and not out of order. If they do something bad, he'd panic.
Plus, your sibling would probably find Asahi scary on first looks.

Nishinoya: The first thing you should know about him is; don't give him the babysitting role. You'd be absolutely lucky if he didn't burn the house down. Nishinoya would probably forget he's even looking after your sibling, since he's going along with all the bad things.
In the end, Nishinoya found himself another friend.

Tanaka: Even though he might be the same way as Nishinoya, he might have a bit more sense with taking care of a child. You'd probably get lots of noise complaints, though.
If Tanaka catches your sibling doing something bad, he'd cover and hide the mess up like it never happened, no matter how bad it was.

Ennoshita: Probably the most saneist yet, dying inside person in Karasuno to look after your little sibling. At least he'd put some caring and responsibility into this job. Ennoshita would try not to be such a strict parent figure, since he wants your sibling to grow fond of him, yet that didn't work out.

Kageyama: He doesn't know the littlest thing about babysitting, so he doesn't even know if he's doing these that are right or wrong, but mostly they're wrong. He'd try his best not to yell at your sibling, yet they find his appearance scary too. So Kageyama doesn't even have a chance to bond with them.

Hinata: He's literally a child himself. Well, not technically, but he definitely acts like one. Your siblings might mistake him as an elementary school student, rather than a high school student.
If Hinata catches your sibling doing something bad, he'd also slightly panic, putting the blame on himself.

Tsukishima: He was definitely forced to babysit and look after your little sibling. Instantly would go far away from them and maintain his own little quiet area. If he's disturbed, which he most likely will, he'll keep himself from not snapping at them at any moment.
If Tsukishima catches them doing something bad, he'd most likely not care, as long as they don't mess with his stuff.

Tadashi: Will try to come off as friendly and open the first time he meets your sibling, though immediately turned down by them. Tadashi will try to engage in activities, trying to keep them and even himself active. He would also really want for your little sibling to grow fond of him.
If Tadashi catches them doing something wrong, he'll pull them away from whatever they're doing, ready to explain what happened, when you come back.

Kiyoko: Calm, for the most part. She'd be a great mother. She wouldn't even let your little sibling do anything bad, since she keeps an eye over them at all times.
She'd be pretty strict too, but still very kind.

Yachi: A nervous wreck at first and throughout the whole day. Would accidentally let your sibling get away with everything, even the bad things. She'd constantly stress herself out to the point she needs to hide in the bathroom for a moment before getting back into chaos.
For the most part, try not to hire her in case she passes out.

Ukai: Immediately a red flag for smoking there, so he needs to handle himself. If he can go without smoking at Karasuno High, then he can here.
If he catches your sibling doing something wrong, he'd stare at them disappointedly until your sibling gets slightly uncomfortable.

Takeda: He knows how to handle children—a little bit. He's the type of person to read a short story to your little sibling before they fall asleep.
If he finds something wrong about what your sibling did, he'd explain the whole thing when you get back.

~*~
Woo, that really took a wreck on my hands.

Have an amazing day!