1 •

Justice 

I would've left my family at home if I could've but they just insisted on coming with me to view my very first apartment especially since they paid for it.  Their curiosity got the best of them and they were worried since I was off campus this year. pulling back the balcony door, the fresh air hit my face the wind I wasn't use to it at all but knew I would have to adjust to Chicago's bipolar weather. Since I would be going into my junior year at NorthWestern. I did my freshman and sophomore years of college at NYU and quickly changed my mind as I wanted to get away from the entire New York and I felt a little bit comfortable since my bestfriend went to school here.

I pulled out my phone taking a few pictures of my view which over looked the downtown area of Chicago giving me a slight glimpse of Lake Shore Drive since I was so far up in the building. "You're so fucking lucky you moved out of the house now" My little sister came out to the balcony rolling her eyes with the most dramatic lashes on that I have ever seen.

"Girl hush, It's only for the two semesters. I'll be back home for the Summer" I don't even know why my sister was complaining because she could now get damn near the east wing of my parent's house to herself. My dad was one of the best R&B singer, songwriter and producer to rise out of the Bronx. My mother was a Neurosurgeon so if you put the two together we had a decent life especially after the money kicked in. Before then we were raised in the Bronx.

"Can you convince Dad to let me come out here with you sometimes for the weekend?" The seventeen year old pleaded with a slight smirk.

Shaking my head "Hell nah, you know he is not going to let you do that" My dad might've been famous but he made sure to keep us out of the light and most importantly out of any trouble and the hands of any man.

"Let her do what?" My dad came onto the balcony looking between the two of us. I raised my eyebrow at Zoey as she pretended to look down at her phone as if she was getting notifications.

"Nothing" I scoffed at Zoey she always had big shit to say but would never confront our parents or anyone else in that matter. "Thanks again" I smiled at my parents "I can't wait to invite Dessi over, she should actually be on her way right now!"

Watching as his facial expression changed, I prepared myself for the lecture that I was about to get. "You know I don't understand why you hang out with her, she's on the wild side, You know I don't play that Justice. Don't just be inviting any and everybody over here you know how weird people can get" My dad never liked Dessi, I met her when we were in 8th grade. Dessi was one of those girls who grew into their puberty body quickly, she had curves that anyone would break their neck to do a doubletake for and she used that at her best advantage. Me, on the other hand was a stick figure while we were younger. The boys never really looked my way and the few that did would only obviously thought they were going to use me based on who my father was.

"Daddy stop judging that girl, and Justice said she is inviting whoever she wants to in here because she grown" Zoey instigated and winked at me.

"Im HEREEE BITCHHH" Dessi screamed from the front of the apartment "Where you at? It's time to get fucked up..." She stopped and covered her mouth as she reached the living room of the apartment Seeing my mom with her arms crossed over her chest and my dad giving his disappointed expression.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry Mr and Mrs.Zions" She quickly put down the bottle of Dusse she was holding and turned back to them with a smile. My mother and Dessi's mother were bestfriends back in NY but her mother moved away after her parent's split so she spent a lot of time between the Bronx and Miami where her mother settled. Once my dad became famous he moved us out to the Hamptons and everything changed for us but we soon re connected our senior year of highschool despite us going to different schools.

Shaking her head my mom went up to Dessi giving her an embracing hug "Yall better be good, Im serious. Come on let's go check into our room I have some work to do" My mother came over giving me a tight hug and kiss on the cheek.

It took about twenty minutes for my family to finally leave my apartment since my dad wanted to give out multiple lectures of what we should and shouldn't do tonight. I pretended to listen while Dessi started to go to sleep.

After closing the front door and locking it I turn around and stuck my tongue out "Okay I'm ready!" Going into the kitchen I pulled out the bottle Dessi brought in and lemonade.

"Finally! Mr. Tank lectures be putting me to sleep"

"Please stop calling him that" I rolled my eyes at the fact that she for one ,called my dad by his stage name but also put 'mr' in front of it. I went into my bedroom looking at the outfit that I had set out.

Dessi came into the room while talking on facetime. I could tell by the way she was grinning that it was one of the various men she was 'dating'. I shook my head as she laid on my bed and kicked her feet in the air. "I mean my homegirl with me. We could come through really quick"

I quickly shook my head in a 'no' motion. I hated taking one for the team when it came to the men Dessi met up with. I always ended up entertaining the ugly friend or lame friend.

"Aww yea? shit well slide through then. Bring a bunch of hoes if you know em. For me and the guys" I heard the male voice from the other side of the phone speak loudly over the music playing in the background.

"Hoes?" I looked at Dessi just to make sure I heard what he said correctly.

"Dayvon stop talking like that. Look, me and my girl coming that's it that's all I'll call you when we are pulling up" She finished her conversation and then hung up.

I guess she could tell I was annoyed by the way my attitude was taking over. I stood in the mirror and took off the skims leggings and shirt I had on so I could try on the two jumpsuits I had in mind for tonight. The cold presence of Dessi's hands caressing my lower body made me shiver.

I know it sounds crazy and trust me I still can't believe it but Dessi was my first lesbian experience ever. I enjoyed it the most but had to put a stop to it because I really loved her as a friend and never wanted to jeopardize our friendship. We would occasionally still find ourselves roaming each other's bodies and even sleeping together but that was something I never wanted to speak on.

Turning around from the mirror to face Dessi, her lips quickly connected to mine and I couldn't hold back.Before I could get deep into the kiss I pulled back and pointed a finger at her. "Desiree you know how I feel about that, let's keep it cordial tonight please"

She sighed and went back over to the bed "You're right. Go on and get ready so we can go meet these niggas. They tricking too so put on your cute outfits. I think he said Durk was going to be there too so you know what that means" she started to twerk while I sat there confused.

"Who is Durk?"

~~~~~~

I know this first chapter was short. 

I had to switch it up for yall on this book :)

 Comment and Vote. NO ghostreaders please ❤️

 NO ghostreaders please ❤️