2 •

DURK

DURK

It was currently two in the morning and I just finished recording my verse for a song I'm putting out with Von. I showed up to the studio late since I had some other shit going on. Money comes first. Taking off the headphones and going back to where the engineer was I took a seat next to him. "Play it back for me real quick"

"I ain't gon' lie, that shit major, my hoes carry tasers (yeah)
When it comes to this lil' paper, my shit come in pages,
When I had to slow down on them drugs
I had to go through phases (for sure)
Even though we fightin' all them cases, keep them guns on stages"

Letting the verse continue on I nodded my head and sat back in the chair. Once the verse was over and it returned back to Von's voice on the chorus the engineer paused the song. Watching everybody's reactions to the song, I knew this would be a hit. Honestly every song I recorded for my next album "The Voice" Was a hit.

Doodie Lo sat in the chair while the barber he called up came into the studio. Von laughed and recorded him "Why the fuck this nigga call up a barber and he bald as hell. The fuck you need a barber for" He flipped the camera so the flash was reflecting off of his head. The girl that Von invited started laughing with him. She was cool I ain't remember her name though but the way he put females in rotation I don't think it was even important to remember.

"You cool shorty?" I asked her friend who was sitting on the couch by herself. She was buried into her phone and ain't really said anything the whole night. This was my first time meeting her but apparently everybody met her the first time she pulled up with Von's girl the other night. I was supposed to pull up and ended up going to sleep.

She finally looked up from her phone looking around the room and realizing I was talking to her. "Oh my bad" She locked her phone "Yeah I'm okay"

"Broooklynnn! Broooklynnn!" Dayvon started singing causing shorty to laugh

"Yo you bugging, I told you we not from Brooklyn! Bronx allday" Von's girl hit his chest. Her accent was strong as hell which made me smirk.

"Let me in here" I heard a female voice from the other side of the studio door. Then walked in the security "Ayo Von you might wanna come out here or you want me to throw her out?" I could still hear the female screaming as she tried to push past security. "And who is that bitch sitting on your lap! You think this shit funny Dayvon?"

Von waved her off and looked at the security "Man close the door on her ass. I'm not worried about her she know her designated nights is Thursdays"

After the security closed the door everybody in the studio started laughing. I got out of my chair and sat next to shorty on the couch. "Why you so quiet? And what's yo name" I gave her a little space but was still close enough to smell her perfume.