18 •

Newark, NJ 📍4:42 AM

Newark, NJ 📍
4:42 AM

Justice sat up in the bed scrolling endlessly on her phone through the replies that were coming in from her tweets. Apparently Miss Nina had amnesia and wanted to act out on the internet as if she couldn't remember the last fight they had.

Zoey covered her mouth letting out a yawn. "Yall still going back and forth?"

Justice shook her head "Nope she didn't reply to my last tweet" she turned her phone screen so her sister could see the lastest tweets between them.

Zoey just shook her head "Didn't yall already fight outside of the club? Stop responding to her ass she just trying to get some clout at this point  Justice" The younger sister voiced

Zoey just shook her head "Didn't yall already fight outside of the club? Stop responding to her ass she just trying to get some clout at this point Justice" The younger sister voiced.

"You know I hate anyone that talks shit about me " Justice was good for holding grudges which was something she was aware of and haven't addressed yet.

"You're literally in the middle of the spotlight right now. You can't get mad at everyone that says something about you." Zoey hopped up from the bed and went into the bathroom to put her bonnet on.

Justice only hummed in response to what she was saying because it was true. Her problem shouldn't even be with Nina anymore it should be towards Durk because what could be the reason she called him twice yesterday.

Their room fell into a comfortable silence which was short lived because now someone was continuously knocking at the door. Zoey leaned back so she could look at Justice. "Go open the door you know he's not going to leave until you do" Truth be told she was getting fed up with them and was ready to go to sleep.

Justice flipped the covers back and got off of the bed. Slowly but surely making her way through the suite. When she reached the door she knew it was useless to check the peephole because she knew exactly who it was she could hear his voice on the other side of the door.

She lowly laughed at the threats he was voicing and cracked the door open enough for him to see her face and body only. "What's up?"

He scrunched his face up "Whats u- man watch out Justice" he pushed the door open and walked into the room looking around. "Why you on twitter entertaining that weak ass bitch. I told you to stop doing that"