7 •

Chicago, IL 📍

Durk stepped out the shower and wrapped a fresh towel around his waist before walking to his closet, passing the two females who were still laying in his bed. After getting dressed he walked back into the room and took a seat at the edge of the bed so he could light up one of the already rolled woods.

Watching as the flame took over one end he took a pull from the other end inhaling deeply. While exhaling the smoke he pulled out his phone and checked his messages. Scrolling through everyone else he noticed that his text to Justice didn't go through, realizing that he was blocked. He chuckled and started to talk to himself. "The fuck wrong with her?"

Nobody really know about Durk's Anger Issues. He had a good way of hiding it to his best ability. A few people knew about it the closest family members and most of the otf members. Over time he got better with controlling himself especially since he slowly was done with street business. He would eventually find himself talking in third person when he was pissed off.

This was something he didn't want to talk to anyone about because he felt like no one would be able to help. The trauma in his life, the deaths, the disloyalty, and lack of emotional support fed into his disorder.

Durk felt the bed shift a little behind him, he didn't pay it any mind instead he closed the imessage app and went to Instagram typing in Justice's name. Her page popped up, after clicking on it he seen the 'live' symbol at the bottom of her profile picture. He quickly clicked on it and seen Justice and Dessi in the car rapping along to "Wetty".

Justice sat in the front passenger seat while Dessi was in the backseat leaning up so the camera could see her.

"I know she lyin' on the low
She keep on lovin' all my posts
She save me in her phone as Casper 'cause I'm always goin' ghost
She sendin' everybody blue hearts 'cause she always with the Locs
I love the money the most
Got the curry, I'm a GOAT"

They both rapped in unison before she turned the camera to the nigga that was driving. Folks from the Studio last week. She turned the camera back to her face and smiled reading the comments that were flowing in.

Anonymous: That's your real brother? Tag him please!

Anonymous: You back In the Bronx??

She turned the music down some and answered some of the questions. "Yall so thirsty go follow him Fivio Foreign. And Yes I was in the Bronx this weekend. Sadly I'm about to fly back to this cold ass city. I'll be back though" She frowned and ended the live.

Durk nodded and glanced at the time. He'd been to New York before so he knew a flight from New York to Chicago wasn't that long. He sat his phone down and stood up turning to face the bed tapping the female closest to him. "Yo yall gotta go, this ain't the Hilton"

Nina sat up in the bed, while the other girl flipped the covers back grabbing her panties and bra off the floor.

"You must've made up with that bitch huh" She laughed and rolled her eyes while getting out the bed to get dress.

"Don't worry about her, just get the fuck out" Durk continued smoking while watching the other girl get dressed, she slowly put back on her dress. He admired her body all over again watching at her taupe dress slid against her chocolate skin. "Wait you sent me your number right..?" He stopped as he tried to remember her name again.