15 •

Atlanta, Ga
1:20 Pm

Justice watched in admiration as Durk stood up looking at the newest AP watches Rafi showed to him. The way he valued jewelry was so interesting. They arrived in Atlanta late last night and he insisted on going to Icebox to get some new jewelry.

"This one is pretty much like the rose gold one you have, just a bit wider. It comes with the arabic dial though. Nobody has this one yet." He held the watch up some earning a slight smirk from Durk which was good since he was uninterested in everything else he showed him today.

Justice typed away on her phone lightly laughing at the messages in the group chat with Dearra and Chris. She was excited they were able to make it to Atlanta despite Chris making them miss their first flight this morning. She felt like she would be able to be calm with her friends around.

"Mei Come here" Durk called out for her. She uncrossed her legs and stood up and came over to where he was standing. Durk grabbed her waist pulling her directly in front of him so that his pelvis was now pressing into her back. "You fuckin' with this?" he pointed at the watch Rafi held up.

Justice took a few seconds examining the watch and then looking at the other ones laying in the velvet blue tray. She looked up at Durk "It's kind of big but it definitely looks better than the other ones. Plus its way more classier you can play it off with a nice ass tux or even when you just throw some shit on you know?"

He nodded and looked back up at Rafi "You got the smaller one? 36mm's same exact model?"

Rafi looked over at Rosa motioning for her to bring the smaller models of the new Piguet's. She came over holding another velvet blue tray with the same watches but they were a bit smaller. "Let her try it on" Durk said while grabbing Justice's arm holding it out so the worker could slide it on her wrist.

"Yeah that's it" Rafi nodded. The diamond Royal oak watch sat perfect on her wrist.

"iight fasho Ima get this one plus the bigger one for me" He looked back at Vonni and motioned for him to bring the money over so he could handle the purchase and grab his older jewelry that they cleaned for him.

Justice raised an eyebrow and then looked down at the $95,000 watch and then looked up at him "You definitely don't need to buy this for me. You just dropped your album it should be all about you today"

He shrugged "That's true but I rather make it about you every chance that I get"

A common feeling the two of the share.  She always tried her hardest to make him happy while he spent as much time thinking of the same things that would make her happy. No trace of selfishness flowed through their relationship.

Once they were done in Icebox they headed back to the hotel. It was becoming hard for Justice to keep the album release party a secret since people were calling and texting her all day. Most calls were just of confirmation and from his assistant while the others were from friends and other artists.

Around 9pm Justice went to the suite door with a huge smile on her face as she opened the door. Seeing Chris and Dearra "Hey yall" she moved to the side letting them in before going to go take a seat at the large round table. Chris set his bag down full of hair products then took a look around the room. "Ouu this is niceeee.I wanna be like yall when I grow up"

Justice chuckled and looked at Dearra who was also at the table too busy smiling at her phone. She cleared her throat and their eyes met. "Mhmm who you texting over there giggling and shit"

"Just my new lil yea' yea"

"She just met this man and he got her smiling all wide even on the plane she was just looking at happy" Chris said while pinning up some of Justice's hair and taking out the flat irons to plug up.