17 •

Southampton, NY 📍4:03 PM

Southampton, NY 📍
4:03 PM

"Aww nah she buggin' what did she expect?" Zoey examined her low red eyes through her front camera and lowered the phone so she could look at her sister who mirrored the same faded look. 

Justice shrugged "I guess she thought I was just going to say sure and we would just meet up, hold hands and do the whole Kumbaya thing. I told her I'll let her know when I'm ready to sit down and talk"

It's been a week since Durk has been on tour and Justice made her way back to New York so she could attend her sister's graduation party. It wasn't too big of a party but many of their family members were there and a few friends. The two sisters were in the guest room smoking and catching up. "Anyways are you sure you want to commit to Depaul?"

Zoey nodded and looked down at her phone "Of course, this is like your third time asking since you've been here do you think I should go somewhere else?"

"I just don't want you to think you need to come to Chicago because I'm there. I really wanted you to explore all of your options and make your own decision" Justice knew that her sister always wanted to be around her so it wasn't really a surprise when she announce that she was going to Depaul University. It wasn't too far from Justice's apartment since she lived downtown and the school was located on the North side of Chicago.

Zoey ran her fingers through her straightened hair and put her phone up before holding down the grey button on her phone screen. "I'm passing the phone to someone who isn't my parent but always tries to baby me" she let go of the button and gave the phone to Justice who just stared at her.

"Oh Okay" Justice held the button down and put her face in the camera "And I'm passing the phone to the person who is about to get their ass beat" she smiled and gave her sister the phone back.

Zoey stopped laughing and continued the petty antics "I'm passing the phone to the biggest lesbia-" she was cut off when Justice smacked the phone out of her hand.

"Don't play with me" She rolled her eyes and the two of them looked at the bedroom door as their mother walked in.

"Why are yall in the house? Stop being rude and come say hi to everybody and is your room cleaned Zoey?" Their mother raised a eyebrow and semi-yelled before going into the kitchen to grab more food to set out.

Zoey scrunched her face up at the question and mumbled under her breath "Is the party in my room?" She let out a light stretch as she stood up and headed for the door

"Ma I know you heard her. Yall way too soft on her but would've knocked me through the door if I said something like that" Justice stood up and slid her Gucci slides and shades back on while tapping through her man's Instagram story. She was becoming annoyed at the fact that she wasn't able to physically touch him nor hear his voice every second of the day.