The Bet (Kenny x Reader)

Kenny had finally become a restaurant owner of DikinBaus, a draft house that sold specialty hot dogs and beer and his first order of business was to hire you.

You didn't have much experience as a waitress, but you did as a charmer who was more than capable of selling some hot dogs to horny men.

Kenny was one of them. He loved to tease you suggestively and you had to admit it was always the highlight of your day.

"Wow"

Kenny looked you over in your new uniform which consisted of a flattering tank top with the logo across your chest and shorts so small they might as well be underwear.

"Remind me to thank the guy that designed that uniform" he smiled.

You playfully punch his arm, "Yeah yeah. I'm starting to think you made these shorts too small just to see me in them."

"It's definitely a good reason."

You put your hands on your hips, "Well eat your heart out because this is as close as you'll come to being in them."

He doesn't take it as a statement, but rather, a challenge. He puts his lips almost to your ear and in a raspy tone says what's on his mind.

"I bet a hundred dollars I can make you cum."

HR would have a field day.

"You're on. But there has to be rules."

He laughed crossing his arms and leaning back against his desk, "Lay it on me."

"No touching and you can't use any dirty words."

"Easy," he beamed.

He seemed very sure of himself and you began to lose faith in that hundred dollars.

He picked up his big orange coat and winked at you, "See you tomorrow."

...

You come to work the next day and open your locker in the break room to get your uniform on when you notice a pair of panties with the logo on them. They had some kind of tiny device in the inside pocket

You bring them to the manager's office and hold them up.

"Uh, what the fuck is this?"

He smiled showing his gap teeth, "part of your uniform. Now hurry up you're on the clock."

...

You get out on the floor and shift uncomfortably. This new pair of underwear was very uncomfortable. You decided to bear through it knowing Kenny would try to make you cum later in the evening probably with some more suggestive words breathing down your neck.

"Hey boys," you lay your hand softly on the richest looking guy at the table. A few playful touches on the shoulder here and there and bending over the table just a little bit more made the difference between a five-dollar and a twenty-dollar tip.

"What are we drinking tonight?" you say with bedroom eyes.

The men stumble to impress you with fancy sounding beers that were extremely overpriced.

Just before you left the table you feel a vibration that made you jump. The men look startled but you play it off.

It's the goddamn panties.

You storm your way over to the office, "Kenny! The-"

"The rule was no touching." He held his hands up, "I'm not touching you."

"Using a toy is cheating."

"I didn't hear that in the rules." He smiled deviously, "You really gotta be more specific next time you put money on the line baby. Now get back out there."