Faygo Kisses (Juggalo Kenny x Reader)

"It's cool of you to do this for me."

Kenny sat on top of you in the backseat of his beat-up truck. He had two compacts of white and black Mehron makeup and was meticulously painting your face.

It was interesting to see Kenny so focused on something for once and you couldn't help but laugh a little, making him smile.

"Stay still, I'm trying to get these lines even."

Out of the main four in the group, you hung out with Kenny the most. He's your best friend and always on your side, even when Cartman wrote a 150 page book calling you a slut when you ran against him for president in high school years ago.

Kenny is a naturally flirty guy and it's not uncommon for him to throw a few pickup lines at you which made it difficult to tell if he's seriously interested in you. You had entertained the idea of being his girlfriend many times, but just when you think you were getting closer to a romantic connection, he dates someone else. Over time you learned that it's best not to expect anything more than a friendship.

Kenny had spent all year saving up to take a road trip with his girlfriend Tammy to the Gathering of the Juggalos, a music festival centered around his favorite band, ICP. She dumped him two weeks before the trip to go with her new boyfriend, Dog Poo. Although he didn't show it, you knew being cheated on had devastated him. He cheered up after you offered to go with him in her place.

None of the other guys were fans and admittedly you didn't know too much about them either but you would do whatever it took to make him happy and were optimistic that you would have fun. You loved driving around town with him and an entire road trip sounded like the perfect way to spend the week off work.

Kenny

Y/N is his best friend and the girl he's been after for years. Even though she would flirt back, she never made a move and supported all his relationships. He didn't know how much longer he could keep up the ruse of being happy as her friend.

He was running out of distractions to keep her off his mind. No amount of girls would ever be enough to replace her.

Y/N offering to go to the Gathering in Tammy's place meant the world to him and deep down he knew he would enjoy it more with her than he would've with Tammy.

Kenny had spent the road trip showing her ICP's entire discography and going into detail about everything there was to know about the culture. They stopped at several gas stations along the way to buy every flavor of Faygo they had so she could try them all. Her favorite being, (your fav flavor of Faygo) which also happened to be his.

Seeing her slowly become more and more involved tugged at his heartstrings and his romantic feelings for her began bubbling up dangerously close to the surface.

"There," he leaned back to admire his work, "you look-"

He was about to say 'hot as fuck' but stopped himself.

"Really good."

She raised a brow, "how good?"

She's flirting again, god I love it when she does that!

"Good enough that I might have to fight some other guys off."

Y/N got out of the car to look at her reflection in the side mirror. Kenny was proud of the unique design he had made just for her.

"Kenny! I didn't know you were so creative! I love it!"

He was glad she couldn't see him blush under all his makeup, it would ruin his cool-guy facade. "Come on, we're missing the festival."