Competition (McCormick Brothers x Reader)

"Remind me again why he has to be here?" Kevin sneered over at Kenny.

"Because I'm leaving tonight to have a girl's week out of town and I won't have time to visit both of you separately so you can either share or get nothing."

You met Kevin and Kenny at Skeeter's Bar and Cocktails on two different occasions and fell for them not knowing they were brothers.

I guess the McCormicks just have good genes.

You made it very clear to both of them at the time that you weren't looking to be tied down and wanted to see other people at your leisure. Being free spirits, both boys agreed.

That's when Kenny walked in on you kissing Kevin at the bar and punched him in the face. They got into a nasty fight before you came back from the bathroom and broke them up.

You reminded them that they had agreed to an open arrangement with you and that you didn't know they were brothers. After much going back and forth, neither unwilling to give you up, decided to keep the arrangement. One got to have you for half the week and the other the rest of the week leaving one day between for yourself.

You could tell there was a competition between the two of them, one trying to outshine the other.

"Why do I have to be here?" Kenny directed back at him, "Because I was with her first! If anyone doesn't belong here it's you."

"Y/N," Kevin turns to you ignoring him, "isn't he a little young for you?"

"I'm twenty fucking two!" Kenny yelled.

"Guys stop. If you can't play nice, I won't play at all."

They both huffed and crossed their arms.

"I'm not forcing anyone here to participate. If you want to leave then you're free to go."

Both eyed each other, neither willing to yield.

"Can we turn the lights out at least?"

"Yes. Definitely."

Kevin

Pissed off didn't even begin to describe how Kevin felt. He was already hesitant to share Y/N in the first place, let alone with his brother. Now this?

It wasn't something he expected to ever happen.

How am I supposed to get hard with Kenny in the goddamn room?

While it was true, he didn't have to agree to this, he needed to fuck her tonight to hold him over until she got back. It was currently Kenny's half of the week and he thought the least his younger brother could do was to give him the extra day but no. He just had to be difficult.

There was no way he was going to give her up that easy.

Kenny

It's my fucking half week! He shouldn't even be here!

He didn't understand how Y/N even found Kevin attractive. He had a scar on his eyebrow that he had kept covered with a bandaid for most of his life and only recently started to embrace it. But then again, Kenny had a missing tooth so they were technically even as far as physical flaws go.

He was skeptical at first to share her but she was just so perfect that he was willing to agree to just about anything to keep her. The fact that it was his older brother though ...definitely pushing it.

They had argued over her for days after the initial brawl at the bar but both refused to give her up so it became an unspoken rule not to talk about her in front of each other.