Dragon Slayer pt.2 (Red x Reader)

Having left the castle in such a hurry, you realize you hadn't taken any spare clothes with you. You ask Red to turn around as you slip off your dress, leaving you in nothing but your underwear, and hide beneath the blanket, telling her she could turn around again.

You feel a strange sensation between your legs as you watch, mesmerized as Red unfastens her armor, gently laying down the heavy metal bra before pulling off the rest of her clothes.

Your eyes linger on her body, her well-defined muscles and broad shoulders, her arms, her hips, her thighs.

Red was incredibly attractive and as she made her way to the bedroll dressed in nothing but her underwear, the sensation grew stronger. You try to ignore it and make room for her to get comfortable.

"Goodnight, my lady."

"Goodnight, sir. Miss. I mean, sir?"

Red laughed. "You can call me Red if you want."

Your cheeks grow hot, "Oh, right. Sorry Red."

"It's alright."

You tried to fall asleep but all you could think about was the dragon slayer next to you, the woman who had single-handedly rescued you when hundreds of men had failed.

There was something about her that spoke to you. It could be the way she smiled down at you as she laid down her axe coated in dragon's blood. Or the way she offered her hand, leading you down the long stone staircase. Or how hot she looked when she undressed...

Where are these thoughts coming from? Red is a girl. You're both girls! 

You had never had these kinds of thoughts until now. Your tone was barely a whisper, "Red? Are you awake?"

Red shifts, opening her eyes and rolls over to face you."Is everything alright, my lady?"

"Would it be too much to ask of you to," You proceed hesitantly, "hold me?"

Red looked taken aback, "Of course not."

Relieved, you shuffle closer nestling your head into the crook of her shoulder as she wraps an arm around you. You can't remember the last time you were this close to someone. Red hums amusedly, and you look up to see her smiling at you.

"Comfortable?"

"Much better, thank you."

Red chuckled. "Sweet dreams, my lady."

"You can call me Y/N if you like."

"As you wish, Y/N."

Hearing her say your name sends electricity throughout your body. You (your nervous habit) before apologizing, "I'm sorry for thinking you would be a man."

"It's alright," Red muses, "After all, that's how the story is supposed to go doesn't it."

"I know. But still, I shouldn't have assumed." You close your eyes, "I'm sorry."

Red's hand rests on your shoulder to comfort you. "Don't be.

"But uh, were you expecting me to have a beard too? Because I take issue with that." She laughs playfully.

"No! No, you were exactly as I imagined. You even had the horse."

You sigh in contentment, "You were everything I hoped for. The perfect dragon slayer."

Even if you didn't kiss me...

Red inhales sharply and you realize with fright that in your sleepy haze, you had said that out loud!

"What?"

"I just meant...in the stories when the girl gets rescued, the guy usually... kisses her."

Your head still resting on Red's shoulder, you could hear her heart beat almost as fast as your own.

"Did you... want me to kiss you?"

You didn't know what to say. Daring to look up, you see Red's face flushed in the pale moonlight.

You feel like you might pass out from anxiety and try to recover, "I mean, not if-not unless you... want to kiss me?"

Red looked away, "I wouldn't want to take advantage."

"You wouldn't be! It's ok, I'd... like you to kiss me."

Time seemed to slow as Red's lips met yours and you let her take the lead. Her kiss was sweet and had no roughness to it like a man's did. As you part, you look longingly at her.

Red knew you wanted more and she did too. Her next kiss was more fiery than before. You lean in further pushing her onto her back and she playfully takes your bottom lip between her teeth as a faint moan escapes her. Red's leg rests between your thighs and you grind against it absentmindedly, continuing the kiss only breaking apart to breathe before reconnecting.

Feeling your fervent movements, Red pulls you closer, with one hand on your lower back and the other, running her fingers through your hair. Breaking away suddenly, your head nests into her neck, panting softly as you continue to rock your hips unable to get enough.

Red holds onto your waist and raises her knee, giving you an easier angle to pleasure yourself. She kisses your neck, letting her hand slip down from your head to your upper back. She could definitely feel your damp panties against her skin.

Red whispers playfully in your ear, "Is this what you imagined happening after the kiss?"

"Better."

Red tugs on the waistband of your wet panties, "Do you want to take these off?"

Sitting up, you immediately miss Red's arms around you. You quickly strip and she does the same. Now fully naked, you stare down at her, marveling at her beauty. Her breasts were round and full and below her toned stomach was a fiery patch of red hair.

"You become more beautiful the more I see of you," She beckons you back down and gets on top of you, whispering," Do you want me to touch you?"

You feel a tremor of excitement pass through you, "yes."

Red's fingers dance across your skin. Starting from your hips they trace your side slowly making their way to your breast, she runs her thumb over your nipple and you grow wetter with each passing moment.

Red's hand moves down your stomach to your pussy. Even when you masturbated at the thought of your rescuer, you never imagined it could feel this amazing. Red's skilled hands brush over your clit, making you shiver.

Her two fingers dip lower, teasing you before slipping inside. You can't contain yourself as moan after moan escapes you. She moves in and out softly and presses her thumb against your clit. The pleasure was unlike anything you've experienced and you knew it wouldn't take much for Red to push you over the edge.

Red seemed content to do nothing but finger you, but when you whispered in her ear, "Can I touch you too?" she couldn't refuse.

"Please." She shudders.

You glide your hand up Red's thigh and she whines as you make contact with her pussy. Trying to copy Red's movements, you trace intricate circles around her clit, making her moans line up with yours. Within minutes, you cum together, riding the waves of your shared orgasm as the world stood still. You both collapse, catching your breath.

"Wow." Red sighed kissing the top of your head.

You lay your head on her chest, "Thank you."

"Don't thank me. It was my pleasure, my-" She catches herself, "Y/N."

"It's ok," You look up at her with lidded eyes. "I like it when you call me yours."

"Well, I guess I'll keep doing it then." With a smile, she tousles your hair. "Are you satisfied?"

"For now. Give me a moment to catch my breath."

____________________________
❤️ I had fun writing her