Ze Mole pt.2 (Christophe x Reader)

Christophe was settling into his new alliance with Y/N and her organization. Everyone who worked for Y/N spoke highly of her, as if they would die for her, and rightfully so. She was respected and feared throughout many countries while also maintaining a comforting maternal-like presence.

She never brought up the night he was recruited. It almost felt like he had dreamt it all.

After she knocked him out, hung him in the basement, and edged him to give up his clients' names he was knocked out again and regained consciousness in a quaint bedroom illuminated by a soft yellow lighting. Christophe had run away at age ten and never had a place to call home. Having his own private quarters on the compound brought him a feeling of contentment he hadn't yet known.

Thinking about the night he was recruited always made him horny. He was in his room now stroking himself to the memory. His having underestimated her in the beginning only made it hotter. Her phantom touch was electrifying and he could almost feel her giving him what he wanted and taking it away just as easily.

It wasn't fair that Y/N should have all the fun. Before Christophe's life of secrecy and crime, he was quite the charmer and it wasn't unusual for him to bed one or two women a night. But that was years ago and he no longer craved fleeting intimacy.

He wanted Y/N. He wanted to see her powerful resolve falter as he made her cum and collapse in his arms.

He stroked himself faster breathing heavily, imagining what that would look like. A few more pumps and he whined, finishing in his hand.

He couldn't keep going on like this.

...

"Everyone pay attention." You point at the map on the giant screen with a stern look and a gentle voice.

"We're to intercept the device in this room between zero-two-hundred and zero-two-fifteen. Security will be to the max. The target already knows about our hackers and our informants so we need a new way to infiltrate their base."

You smile over at Christophe. The ashes of his neglected cigarette hit the floor, proof that contradictory to his crossed arms and rebellious facade, he had been completely immersed in what you had to say.

"Mole."

"What ees eet?"

"They don't know we have you on our side. They'll never expect an attack underground."

His eyes cast down as he takes a drag from the cigarette bringing it back to life.

You place a hand on his shoulder, "I'm going to need you."

He looks up hesitantly. His muscles tense when you say 'need'.

"Of course."

"Perfect, I'll have the rest of the details completed by tomorrow afternoon so we can begin our descent that night. Dismissed."

The team files out of the room, leaving you and Christophe alone. He continues to play the disinterested and disgraced ex-enemy spy, but you know that deep down he's glad to be here.

Though you hadn't mentioned the first night you met yet, you knew he hadn't forgotten. The sounds of him whimpering through the shared wall every night echo in your mind. You spent a lot of late nights touching yourself to his sounds as if he were right there with you.

You couldn't deny your obvious attraction to the perpetually tired-looking spy. He had that rugged look about him that drove you wild.

You hear the faintest gasp from him as your hand brushes the side of his muti-pocketed pants to pull out a cigarette from the one closest to his fly. You could all but feel his heartbeat increase. You put it in your pocket for later, loving the look in his eyes when you take things from him.