Tatted (Kenny x Reader)

"Jesus if I have to tattoo another lion with roses and a clock I'm gonna kill myself."

"We just got another inquiry for one," Craig said monotone.

"Are you serious!?"

"No, I'm just kidding dude."

Kenny had to drive to Denver every weekend for his job as a tattoo artist. He specialized in (your fav art style).

Everyone in South Park knew that Kenny was the go-to guy. He had been tattooing ever since high school doing shitty stick and pokes with pen ink and needles for ten bucks a pop. It was how he was able to buy his first tattoo gun.

He was always daydreaming and drawing. Mostly of girls with big tits.

"Dude, no way," Craig whispered to Kenny, "look who's in the lounge."

Huh? What's she doing here?

Y/N was the last person he was expecting to see in here. She was hot in a girl-next-door type of way. Clean cut with eyes that suggested she was capable of wild things in the bedroom.

Kenny eagerly called her up, "So just to let you know, any big pieces you're looking to do are by appointment only but if it's something small I can just do you right here."

"Uh- I mean do your tattoo. Here today. I can do your tattoo here today."

She giggles, "It's not going to be anything big, it's my first tattoo."

"Oh?" He raised an eyebrow, "Do you know what you want?"

"Surprise me."

She turned around to point to the back of her thigh below her ass, "right here."

Holy shit.

"Good spot."

After Y/N completed the waiver, Kenny led her to his station and pulled the privacy curtain closed.

"Just lay on your stomach on the table and show me again where you want it."

She lifts her already short mini skirt and reaches her hand around touching the space below her ass, "Here."

"Okay, heads up, I'm gonna touch this area." He puts a pair of disposable black rubber gloves on and spreads the skin taught with his thumb and index finger

He's in the perfect position to see up her skirt. At first glance, it looked like she wasn't wearing any underwear, but upon further inspection, he saw a thin G string. His cock began to stir.

Great. Now I've got a distraction.

Kenny knew himself well enough as an artist to know what conditions he was capable of working under, and while her body was attention grabbing, he was confident her piece would turn out as perfectly as he wanted it to.

He held the gun steady, "Okay, are you ready?"

"Yes."

When the needle touches her skin he hears her gasp. He imagined she would make that same sound while he was inside her.

"You okay?"

"Uh huh."

...

Red had known about your attraction to Kenny for a while now and swore up and down that he felt the same way and encouraged you to get a tattoo from him. Truthfully you've always wanted one but hadn't gathered the motivation to until now.

Kenny had lots of tattoos on his arms and rumor has it, one above his dick too. You blush imagining Kenny pulling on his belt loops just low enough for you to see it.