1. RECAP

If you are looking to read a good story, this is not it!
This is a satire spin of to another joke story I wrote that I took off of wattpad because it was so bad it didn't deserve to see the lights of day. 😭😎

LET US BEGIN!!!!!!!!!

Mara is 15 when her brother's best friends come to stay at their house for the week.
Instantly ( let's forget about the small incident involving a tight pink tracksuit and the aggressive shaking of a dog food can) Mara is hit on more than the abused omegas in werewolf fanfictions.
THEY ALL WANT HER!
BUT ONLY ONE WILL HAVE HER... DUN DUN DUUUUUNNN

So anywayyys all is going smoothly and the sweet golden retriever of the group Austin starts hitting on Mara and they are vibing you know #wanteachother
Austin then asks Mara out and of course she says YES!
Meanwhile the quiet solemn boy of the group Kaleb and Mara share some sweet moments.

However there is the slight problemo of Raphael, the self proclaimed tall dark bad boy of the group who acts like he hates her but does he really????

PLOT TWIST... No he doesn't hate her, so Raphael and Mara can't deny the segggssuualll tension and the hook up ;)
(Don't worry she's 16 by this point)

Mara feels guilty about this though so she tells Austin and it turns out he's not such a good boy after all. He forces himself on her, and when she manages to get away, running and crying... BANG she's hit by a car 🚗

ALMOST THERE PEOPLE, well person ;))))

So now we skip to about 3 months later,
Mara has been in a coma this whole time and she wakes up. When she finally awakens, she has amnesia, but soon with the help of a very sexually open nurse named Tammy and a slightly dodgy hypnotherapist, her memory is back!
HAZZZAAAHH

Anywwhoomme Mara is now wondering where the heck everyone is, as she has been alone the entire time she's been awake. LUCKILY her QuIrKy best friend Marlee-Ri is there to fill her in on all of the deets!

SO turns out her whole family (her parents and brother Niel) were in the car that hit her and they all died in that car accident when they tried to swerve and not hit her which was a colossal failure all around.

Mara is devastated, and completely overwhelmed. But can this Chica catch a break?
NO! OF COURSE NOT.

Soon after the doctor comes in and tells her that she is about three months pregnant.

Mara is devastated as she is only 16 and has lost all of her family and doesn't even know who the father of her child is :(

Skip forward a few weeks, Mara is back at home, as all of the family assets went to her #lastonestanding, including her family dog Bartholomew.

Soon enough she gets a visit from Mr bad boy Raphael, who recounts what happened straight after the accident (I'm bullet pointing this bit)
- Raphael finds Mara in road abandoned by Austin and rushes her to hospital
- Austin appears in the hospital and Raphael beats him up for leaving Mara like roadkill in the street
- They both get escorted out of the hospital
- The funerals for the rest of the famalamadingdong occur
- Rafael goes back to his home too ashamed and guilty to face Mara
- Sid (one of maras friends) DMs him that Mara has woken up he rushes back to see Mara.

Anyway, so during Raphael's speech, Mara was wearing a big jumper, so when she takes it off he realises she is pregnant.
NaTUrAlLy his reaction is not to ask if she is ok or anything anywhere near that civilised, so he just starts snogging her and then they go upstairs and participate in the devil's Tango.

THIS IS THE END IF THE RECAP AND WHERE THE STORY LEFT OFF.

However for writing purposes I'm starting the actual book from after Mara has had the baby ( or should I say babies ;) so I need to fill in a few gaps.

After the fudgewinkeling, Rafael says that he is super stoked that Mara is preggo and wants her to have his babies.
Unfortunately Mara has to tell him that she doesn't know for certain that the baby is his.

SOO Mara comes clean about Austin assaulting her and Raphael goes ballistic and basically goes caveman, hunts Austin down with a literal baseball bat and hits him so hard over the head that he dies #tragic

Raphael was not clever about this so he gets sent to prison as him killing Austin was literally caught on camera.

Mara then has to prepare for life as a single mother.

FINALLY WE ARE ACTUALLY DONE ------------->>>> ON WITH THE STORY

P.s know some serious topics are glossed over in this recap, but that's because I don't really want to go into them like I did during the first book as I feel personally uncomfortable writing about topics such as those in a story that is meant as a joke.

Ps. Ps. Obviously I will have to go into it a little bit as it is a part of the story but LUCKILY I used my totally there writing skills and killed of the big problem.

Vote. 😜🔫