11. Mark Rosí please 😩

After Mara enters the room she felt a familiar presence behind her and the tension in the room was rapidly thickening. The air Mara drew into her lungs was moist and filled with the scent of lust and arousal.

Mark Rosí's eyes darkened with in a flash and he rushed towards Mara, pulling her into his chest by her luscious ginger locks.

"Mine." He uttered possessively before pressing his lips onto Mara's. The kiss started soft and tender but soon turned rough and primal.
Mara felt a heat begin to burn in her lower stomach.

Soon enough, Mara's meat flaps began to moisten and soak through her galaxy leggings that she had earlier blindly pulled on after entering the changing room.

Mark Rosí's member pressed harshly against her, and they started humping each other aggressively. Need filled Rosí's body and he whipped his groin gouger out from his skinny jeans. Mara's eyes bulged as she took in his massive jumbo sausage.
She audibly gulped.

However this was not enough to put Mara off, as she seductively rolled her leggings down her body, leaving her in only a pair of leopard print panties that Tammy had brought her as a hospital leaving present.

Rosí licked his lips excitedly and growled "My sexy little cougar," grabbing her by the crotch and ripping her panties off.

"Uuhh," Mara moaned whilst watching him dig his nose into her ripped underwear and take a deep inhale.

Mara jumped onto Rosí like a spider monkey and wrapped herself around him tightly.
Rosí took this opportunity to rub his joystick up and down Mara's slit, before thrusting inside her billowing hole.

Mara's eyes rolled back into her head and she grinned with the pleasure spreading through her as Rosí pummeled into her like a wack a mole.

Mark Rosí's muscles bulged as he grabbed onto Mara's arse and pulled her further into him, lifting her up and down in time with his thrusts.
He pushed his mouth onto hers as they both panted heavily, their tongues thrashing together.

Starting to feel the familiar sensation spread through her body, Mara grabbed on tightly to Rosí's hair, tugging it roughly.
Rosí moaned loudly, "I'm getting close."

Mara shuddered as her orgasm began to hit her and heat flushed through her body.
She rolled her head back in pure ecstasy letting the waves of pleasure roll through her body.
She barely noticed when Rosí also finished with a curse and lay his head onto her shoulder.

Still inside her, Rosi grabbed something from the pile of clothes next to him, and looked at Mara guiltily.

"I'm sorry about this babigurl." Rosí whispered into Mara's flaming hair, before plunging a syringe into her neck.

Mara felt her vision slowly blacken as she looked up at Rosí, eyes filled with betrayal.

***
Hours later, Mara was beginning to gain conciousness. She groaned and slowly opened her eyes, taking in her blurred surroundings. Her hands were tied behind her back with some kind of rope and she was sat up in a rusty chair.

As her vision finally became clear, she realised there was another person in the room with her, staring intently at her as he leaned against the wall on the opposite side of the room she was imprisoned in.

She gasped as she recognised the face, she had only ever seen on billboards and heard on the radio.

The voice spoke clearly in a British accent.
"Hello Love."

Vote. 😏🔫