12. James Dean, Daydream

"Harry Styles?" Mara looked up at the world famous artist who was looking down at her with a smirk. "Did you kidnap me?" Mara looked up at the tatted man with long shaggy brown hair in bewilderment.

Harry Styles just looked at Mara with an evil looking grin. "Welcome to the Styles Mafia, darling." He spoke dauntingly. Mara's face went white with horror, she had heard of the Styles Mafia before, from no other than her beloved Raphael himself.

"What do you want from me?" Mara's voice shook as she looked up at Harry Styles in that horrified main character like way #elenagilbertwho

"Well originally I was just going to kill you as revenge for your little boyfriend Raphael's betrayal, but now I've got you here, I think we can find a better use for you, don't you agree?" He grabbed Mara's chin whilst licking his lips.

Mara shook her head and attempted to escape his grasp in protest of his disgusting, objectifying behaviour. Harry just simply laughed and shook his head, "Feisty! I see what they liked about you." He spoke cryptically.

Tears rolled down Mara's freckled face as she shook to get out of her bounds. She had been betrayed again, by another greedy man who only wanted her for her body.

Suddenly Maras heart stopped and she spoke hurriedly. "My babies, who is looking after my babies!" Harrys smirk fell for a moment. "They are fine, you seem to have some awfully loyal friends that are looking after those abominable ginger beasts."

Mara's shoulders dropped in relief as she realised that Marlee-Ri must have taken on the responsibility of caring for her lovely babies when she never came home.

"What day is it?" Mara asked hoarsely, her throat dry from dehydration. Harry Styles looked at her curiously and tilted his head to the side. "Sunday." He replied stoically. "I've been asleep for four days!" Mara exclaimed

"Aah yes, you don't remember do you, well that sleaze Mark Rosi decided to grow a conscience and back out on our deal, luckily for us he isn't very good at covering his tracks and we caught him before he could get away and save you. He's an idiot because now he's in the same position as you. Locked up." Harry spoke clearly.

Mara felt a sense of gratefulness towards her lover, despite his betrayal, he still tried to do what was right in the end.

***

After that first day in the cell, Harry realised that she was no threat and untied her, leaving her free to roam throughout the small cell with an old bed in the corner. Every day was exactly the same from then on. A masked guard would bring her food and water a few times a day, and Harry would come in a couple of times a day and just watch her.

Mara was weirded out and confused by this at first, but Mara soon became used to his presence. All day all she would do was pace up and down her cell, daydreaming of seeing her loved ones again.

Vote. 😁🔫