14. Save me sexual Jesus

On the ninth day of her captivity, Mara noticed something was different to usual. She had been awake for nearly five hours, yet she had still had no visitors. Not Harry Styles, not a guard and certainly this was bizarre considering he seemed to be so adamant on keeping track of her.

After a few hours of pacing, Mara was getting concerned, she knew she shouldn't be worried about Harry, but she couldn't help it, over the last week they had grown a bond, and call it Stockholm syndrome If you want but she didn't want him getting hurt.

Suddenly there was a rattling on the doorhandle. Mara backed up, until she felt herself hitting the wall, literally. Mara's breathing picked up as she noticed the handle successfully click and the door swinging open.

A figure dressed fully in black leather strutted inside the room. Mara instantly knew exactly who it was.

"TAMMY!" Mara nearly screamed as she jumped into Tammy's arms, giving her a big hug. Tammy grabbed Maras hand and they both started to run down the corridor together.

Whilst they were running Tammy filled Mara in on all of the happenings and how she came to be rescuing Mara.

"So, when I saw you were warming up to Mark Rosi, I noticed that he was acting very sketchy around you in compared to the way he normally acts, and usually I would just ignore it and say 'hey its probably fine' but I couldn't do that this time, not when my favourite ginger goddess is on the line!
So I called Patricia, and got her to ask the weird tech guy Gary that she has a situationship with, if he could get me an ingestible microchip tracker, and just my luck he could!
Anyway, so basically when I got a hold of the tracker, I slipped it into your orange juice, and then when you disappeared I knew exactly what to do.
Now I tell no lies, getting into this fortress was quite a lot of work, but my third cousin twice removed Denise, happens to be married to guess who!"

Tammy looked excitedly at Mara, who just stared back at her in shock, before simply shrugging.
"Nigel!" Tammy exclaimed, "The head of security for the company that was hired to anonymously guard this building, and then after a little bribery, everything was set in place and well, here I am!" Tammy spoke excitedly.

"I think I'm in love with you." Mara uttered staring at her weird and amazing friend in awe. "Aww, you flatter me." Tammy said softly brushing off the compliment.
Tammy and Mara were rapidly approaching the exit, when Mara abruptly froze in her tracks. "We have to go back," Mara whispered into the air.

Tammy stared at Mara as if she had grown a third head. "What do you mean?" Tammy hissed at Mara. "We have to go back for Rosi. I cant leave him behind. Not after he tried to save me." Mara replied.

"Mara stop, calm down, Nigel already got him out. Days ago in fact, and he didn't bother trying to get you out." Tammy tried to calm Mara and was edging them both towards the door.

Mara stood still for a second, taking in the second betray from this man she barely knew yet had come to somehow trust far too much. That second was the difference between getting outside without being noticed, and getting outside whilst being chased by a bunch of armoured men.

Both of the women started sprinting towards the door as they heard shouting coming from around the corner. Mara could hear gunshots behind them, but ignored it and focused on escaping. Once they got through the doors, the building went on lockdown, and large metal shutters slammed down over the doors.

Mara laughed, feeling the adrenaline high "We made it!" she screeched, looking over at Tammy. But the second her eyes reached the normally bubbly and exited girl, Mara's smile dropped.

Tammy swayed and keeld over onto the hard concrete. Mara looked down in terror at her chest as blood seeped onto her hands through Tammy's clothes.

Tammy had been shot and it was all her fault.

Mara pressed her hands over the gunshot wound, hands shaking as tears rolled down her face. Mara looked down, feeling Tammy's hand on her arm.

"You n-need t-t-o let me g-go," Tammy spluttered, blood filling her mouth as she struggled to speak.

Mara sobbed and shook her head, not wanting to release Tammy and accept the fact that she was dying.

"H-hey don't b-be sad," Tammy stopped speaking to chuckle a little, although it ended up sounding like more of a cough. "Look a-at me being a m-martyr and d-dying for the greater good of the people I l-love. I'm p-practically Jesus."

Mara held Tammy in her arms "You aren't going to die," She whispered through a sob as Tammy pulse started to slow down, and her eyes fluttered shut.

Tammy lifted her heavy lids one last time. "Bury me with my fluffy pink handcuffs."

Vote. 😅🔫