6. A letter from a lover

To my dearest Mara,

I miss you so, I wish to see you in all of your glory, but alas I am stuck rotting away in this dank cell left with my only relief being thoughts of your stunning beauty.
Here is a poem I wrote to protray to you my feelings.

I'm in love with the shape of you,
Your flaming hair
Your unripe apple coloured orbs
Your Lucius curves
Your mouth; made to be feasted on by me and me ONLY.
Your juicy watermelons
Your snazzy attitude
Your push and pull like a magnet do
Although my heart is falling to
I'm in love with your body.

Your naughty prison boy,
~Raphael

Mara shut the letter that had just arrived in the post and sighed, a small part of her wanted to write back to him and tell him that she loved him with all of her heart, but the biggert part of her knew that she had to look out for her babies now, and being associated with a murder would be good for no-one at all.
Folding the letter up and putting it into her pocket Mara turned around and headed towards the baby room.

Yesterday Frez (Frezinie) and Marlee-Ri came round to paint the children's nursery and had insisted upon painting it a bright yellow colour, to be 'inclusive'.

The second Mara entered the room her eyes widened in shock, Cerold was plastered to the yellow wall, and Chantelle was lying on the floor underneath him, almost as if he had used her as a stool, to climb onto (and then get stuck on) the wall.

Mara instantly rushed over to them and carefully peeled Cerold off of the wall.

"Are you ok my sweet baby boy," Mara coo'd at her baby boy who's entire front was now completely yellow.

Cerold grinned that terrible grin, that too anyone else would look like a threat of imminent danger, but to Mara was a sign of love and innocence. Quickly rushing Cerold off to the sink, she carefully washed all of the paint off of him and then wrapped him up in a fluffy white towel and took him back into the nursery.

As she carried Cer into the room, she was reminded of Chantelle, who was now giggling and rolling around the floor, looking like an overcooked croissant.

Mara would never even listen to the suggestion that she had a favourite child. She was completely adamant she loved both equally.

Mara grabbed Chantelle in her other arm and carefully placed both of her babies into their separate cribs.
Chantelle instantly fell asleep, like the true angel she was, whilst Cerold looked up at the ceiling, a shadow across his face as he maniacally giggled to himself.

Mara sighed happily looking at her sweet boy, barely noticing Chantelle and left their room.

***

Hours later, Mara was sat on her computer looking for baby safe straps, to try and hold Cerold into his crib, as the little gremlin kept managing to escape and somehow bring his sister down with him.

She soon shut her computer, knowing if she stayed on it any longer, she would give into the violent urge to redownload Sims 4.

Vote. 😉🔫