10. Did the heat really need turning up

Mara had been working at the club for nearly a month, and was enjoying every moment of it. She'd had a few more encounters with the Boss man that had dragged her over his shoulder back into the club, and each encounter was more filled with sexual tension than the next.

The twins were growing up as fast as they humanly could, and Mara was feeling especially proud of Cerold that day, as he had gone nearly two days without biting out of his crib.

Marlee-Ri babysat them in the evenings, when Mara worked, and she suspected that it was her influence causing this change. Mara knew she was too soft on her baby boy, but she just couldn't help it, ever time she looked at her little sweetums chubby face, she folded like a pack of cards.

Anyway, it was coming up to May, and Mara was in the middle of a shift, when she noticed an obnoxious laugh, coming from the bar. Mara finished up her dance, and sassily twirled around the pole, to end her routine.

Mara's face was sweaty and flushed as she danced, but that only served to attract more attention to her unique beauty.

The second she got off of the stage she hurried over to the bar hoping she was correct in her assumption of who that bizarre laugh had belonged too. Unsurprisingly as she walked up to the woman dressed in a skin tight, hot pink jumpsuit, she knew her assumptions were correct.

"Tammy?" Mara questioned tapping on her back.

The woman spinned around and looked at Mara with a large sense of surprise in her eyes. "OMG Mara you queen! What are you doing here?" Tammy questioned, clearly overjoyed with the prospect of her bestie being with her at her favourite place in the world.

After a moment of silence, Tammy looked Mara up and down and then looked back and forth between her and the stage she had just been on. Tammy gaped at Mara, clearly in shock.

After nearly five minutes of Tammy being in a state of shock, Mara clapped in her face to try and snap her out of it. When Tammy came to, she gasped and started jumping up and down in excitement.

"Oh my God my best friend is a stripper, OMG and you were so hot boo, I was going to get your number after the show but hot diggedy dawg, it turns out its you!!! My number 1 patient with my number so low I cant even state babies." Tammy rambled out.

Mara grinned at her friends excitement and began to recite the story of how she had ended up working in a strip club, answering all of Tammy's Questions as they came.

Later on in the evening, after all of the customers had left, Mara collected all of her money and headed to the changing rooms to grab her stuff before she left.

                          Mark Rosí
                                 22
'Loyalty is reserved for petit French men'

                          Mark Rosí                                 22'Loyalty is reserved for petit French men'                                  

              Mark Rosí's aesthetic ^

Vote. 😉🔫