8. Strip for me Babigurl

Finally Mara worked up the nerve to knock on the daunting red door, looking around nervously as she did so. After a few minutes of knocking, Mara's heart sank thinking that this was just another failed job opportunity, but as soon as the thought entered her head the door in front of her swung open.

"You the new girl?" A short girl looking to be in her late twenties with overlined bright red lipstick spoke to Mara in a nasally jersey accent.

Mara just stook there looking stunned and before she even got the chance to answer, the eager girl who smelled strongly of artificial watermelon flavouring grabbed her by the wrist and dragged her into the house.

The house looked surprisingly ordinary, until Mara was lead down a set of stairs and to a metal looking door with a metal latch to look into. The girl opened the metal latch, and a voice on the other side of the door spoke "Password?"

"Madominyáâäåã" The women dragging Mara along moaned into the door. Instantly the door swung open and Mara was shocked at the sight she saw before her.

"Welcome to Markie's, I'm Mog by the way, and this is your new work place, so get used to the smell, because its never going away."

Mara looked around in shock. She was in a massive club, flashing lights everywhere, and despite it being only early in the evening, it was nearly full. There were women on poles, and women stripping down into underwear all around her.

Her eyes went wide as she realised that this was not just any ordinary club.
It was a stripclub.

Mog reached for Mara again and started pulling her through the middle of the club, babbling away at her, until they reached some more doors and Mog pulled her through them.

"These are the changing rooms, your outfit is in locker 7, here is the key, and I will be back for you in 10 minutes to go on stage and you will be paid upfront at the end of the night."
Mog spoke

Mara was going to question Mog, being very thrown off by everything that had happened so far, but the little spitfire had already disappeared from sight.

After only looking around the changing room for a few minutes, she spotted her locker and went to unlock it. Inside was a sparkly red glittery bikini like thing, that looked like it would barely cover any parts of her body.

Mara took a deep breath, hyping herself up and wriggled into the 'outfit'. She looked at herself in the mirror, feeling an intense rush of shame. She felt her eyes well up with tears, and put on a coat to cover herself up.

In a split moment, Mara had made the decision. She was going to run for it.

She looked around her, and soon noticed a large window bordering the edge of the room. Mara used all of her 'lifting Bartholomew' strength, and wrenched herself through the window.

Mara sighed with relief as she breathed in the fresh air. Unfortunately that relief didn't last for long as Mara felt a hot breath on her neck.

"Are you lost babigurl?" The dark voice uttered

A/N credits to 365 days for the inspirational quote ;)

Vote. 🥰🔫