An Unfolding Underwater Odyssey | 004 |

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

──❝An Unfolding Underwater Odyssey❞──

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

U.S NAVAL BASE - APRA HARBOUR, GUAM

The group was flown to Guam and taken to Apra Harbor, where they were met by a team of military personnel. After a brief briefing, they were prepared to board one of the new Virginia-class submarines, ready to set sail on their covert mission to the high-security facility in Shanghai.

Leon had changed out of his formal suit and into a more casual look, consisting of a black leather jacket, a blue v-neck t-shirt, and dark-wash jeans. He completed the outfit with a pair of black leather boots and black leather fingerless gloves, giving him a rebellious and edgy look. Walking beside him, [Y/n] wore a fitted black leather jacket with two buttons undone, perfectly complementing Leon's outfit. Underneath, she had on a white form-fitting turtleneck that peeked out from the collar of her jacket and black high-waisted jeans, completing her own stylish and chic look. A tactical belt that accentuated her curves was cinched around her waist, and to complete the outfit, she wore a pair of black combat boots.

As [Y/n] and the group walked along the pier, they couldn't help but feel in awe of the massive Virginia-class submarine. From their vantage point, they could see the submarine hovering above the water, its sleek hull gliding smoothly through the waves. "She's a modified Virginia-class, with an upgraded ASDS onboard. We're going to sneak right in under the East Sea Fleet's nose, load your team onto the DS, and launch it. You'll make your rendezvous without them even knowing it. Yes, sir, this little lady's outfitted with stealth tech that's best-in-class. I've been itching for an op like this to try it out. Remember, when you're running silent, shut your holes." [Y/n] paused in her steps, feeling Leon's absence keenly. [Y/n] turned around to see Leon gazing at the submarine with a contemplative expression, his eyes distant and lost in thought. 

[Y/n] could see the intensity of Leon's focus, his eyebrows furrowed as his thoughts raced through his mind. "Leon? You coming?" she asked, her voice tinged with concern. Leon snapped out of his reverie and nodded, joining [Y/n] with a determined look on his face. "Yeah, let's do this," he replied, his voice filled with determination. Once they boarded the submarine, the group received a comprehensive overview of the vessel's features and safety protocols from the captain. Not long after, the submarine began its descent into the depths of the ocean, and as they went deeper, the pressure around them changed.