Axiomatic Embrace | 022 |

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

──❝Axiomatic Embrace❞──

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Caution saturates the air as [Y/n] takes measured steps, her heart pulsating with adrenaline. The sterile hallway, once a symbol of cleanliness and order, now feels unnerving and unsettling. Its stark white walls seem to close in as [Y/n] advances, remaining vigilant against any hidden dangers. The passage of time feels distorted and uncertain to [Y/n], who cannot tell how much time has elapsed since she was unconscious. The sudden sound of a cackling voice echoed through the intercom, sending a chill down [Y/n]'s spine. "Nice to meet you again, Mr. Redfield." The voice belonged to Arias. "Chris?" [Y/n] whispered, her voice barely audible in the sterile silence of the room. A wave of relief washed over [Y/n] as she realized that Chris was in the building. With her weapon at the ready, [Y/n] continued down the dimly lit hallway. Each step felt heavier than the last, and she couldn't shake the feeling that they were being followed. The air felt thick and oppressive as if they were being suffocated by the weight of their situation. [Y/n]'s pulse quickened as she peered around the corner, scanning the area for any signs of danger.

"Thanks to Professor Chambers, we made the virus much stronger. If you stick around for another 20 minutes, you'll see how strong. I can't wait for you to meet the new and improved Rebecca. The question is, do you have it in you to kill her?" [Y/n]'s teeth chattered as the chilling words of Glenn Arias' echoed through the air The sinister tone in their voice sent shivers down [Y/n]'s spine as they revealed the malevolent success of their experiment. "My army of the dead will change the world for the better." As [Y/n] listened to Glenn's words, her eyebrows furrowed, creating deep lines between her eyes, her expression growing increasingly puzzled. 'Better my ass, she thought to herself. "It will correct the imbalance caused by recent wars. Maybe if you can stay alive long enough, you can watch with me as my B.O.W.s bring down the most powerful nations, one by one." Arias continued, "Unfortunately, I'm not crazy. I want revenge." 

Suddenly, with a mechanical hiss, a mighty metal door slides open at the far end of the hallway. Like a grotesque flood, a horde of zombies emerges, their intentions evident from the vacant, glassy look in their lifeless eyes. [Y/n]'s eyes narrowed in determination, and her mind focused on survival. The putrid stench of decay hangs heavily in the air, assaulting her senses. The nauseating odor envelops the hallway, seemingly magnified with each shuffling step the zombies take. Their decaying flesh, once vibrant and alive, now hangs loosely from their skeletal frames, barely clinging on. Torn and tattered clothing drapes over their emaciated bodies, remnants of the lives they once possessed. Over the intercom, Arias' voice crackles: "I'm hitting the reset button on the world. And my merchandise, my B.O.W.s, are the right tool for the job."