The Ultimate Conclusion | 010 |

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

──❝The Ultimate Conclusion❞──

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Leon watched Jason intently as he rode the lift, his eyes occasionally drifting to [Y/n]'s clumsy form, a frown etched onto his face. [Y/n] desperately struggled against Jason's hold on her, nails digging into his sharp flesh as she tried to break free. A surge of rage coursed through Leon's veins, his calm demeanor shattering in an instant. The lift creaked and groaned as it slowly accelerated, its metal cables straining under Leon's weight. Leon rushed off the lift as soon as it arrived, his eyes locking onto the arsenal that lay ahead, his attention immediately drawn to it. Leon gripped the grate tightly, his fingers curling around the cold metal as he pulled it open, determined to gain access to the arsenal. "Hey sexy," he uttered, his voice deep, and gravelly as he hefted the bazooka onto his shoulder. With a grunt, Leon adjusted his grip on the bazooka, his muscular shoulders flexing as the weight of the weapon pressed against them, his corded muscles bulging beneath his skin.

"Let me go, you asshole!" [Y/n] yelled in anger. Jason ignored [Y/n]'s shouts and leaped onto the platform, his grunts echoing as he landed. " [Y/n] was lowered, but her relief was short-lived as she realized the precarious position she was in. Before she could react, Jason grabbed her forearm and hoisted her over his shoulder, throwing her off balance. "You're not going anywhere." he sneered, applying pressure to her ribs. [Y/n] continued to struggle, trying to break free from his iron grip, but it was no use. "You're going to pay for what you've done," she hissed through gritted teeth. As she let out frustrated yells, she caught sight of Leon, bazooka in hand, in the distance. "Leon?" She squinted her eyes, silently pleading for him to end the confrontation. Rage boiled within Leon, seeing [Y/n]'s distress. Without hesitation, he quickly loaded the bazooka, his fingers fumbling slightly in his haste. 

[Y/n] seized the opportunity to break free from Jason's shoulder, using her agility to launch a swift and powerful kick aimed precisely at his temple. Her combat boot struck with force, causing Jason to stumble and fall to the ground. She swiftly regained her balance and assumed a defensive stance, prepared for his retaliation. Jason, frustrated and angry, cursed under his breath as he charged towards her. Nonetheless, [Y/n] effortlessly slid beneath him, narrowly evading his grasp. Rising to her feet, she forcefully kicked him in the back. Just as Leon prepared to take action, [Y/n] swiftly propelled herself onto Jason's back, jumping over him and grabbing onto a nearby railing to prevent herself from falling into the vat of acid below. With renewed determination, she hauled herself up from the edge of the railing, locking eyes with Jason, her expression fierce.