The Inception of a Ponderous Parade | 006 |

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

──❝The Inception of a Ponderous Parade❞──

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

[Y/n] flinched as Leon gently dabbed the cotton swab over the wound on her head, the pain causing her to wince slightly. The blood seeping onto the swab was a grim reminder of the injury she had sustained. "C'mon sweetheart," Leon said softly, his voice filled with concern. "Just a little longer, and we'll have this cleaned up." [Y/n] winced as Leon swabbed the alcohol-soaked cotton pad across the wound on her head, his movements precise and swift. Despite the care he took, the wound still bled slightly, with a small stream of red trickling down the side of her face. 

[Y/n] lay back on the faded couch, her legs spread wide as Leon knelt between them, his first aid kit open beside him. [Y/n] watched intently as Leon worked on her forehead, his steady hands and focused expression drawing her attention. A playful grin spreads across his face, and a low, amused chuckle echoes through the room as if he's relishing the opportunity to entertain. "You're lucky I have such a skilled medic like me around, huh?" Leon teased, his tone dripping with good-natured amusement. [Y/n] playfully rolls her eyes and retorts, "Oh, please, don't let it get to your head. I'm sure anyone could patch up a small cut like this." She gently combed through his hair with a few deft fingers, working out the tangles with a soothing touch. "Continue to underestimate me, Leon. It only makes it more satisfying when I prove you wrong." 

As Leon applied the alcohol-soaked cotton pad to the wound on [Y/n]'s head, she flinched and let out a sharp intake of breath, the sting of the alcohol intensifying. "Hurry up." [Y/n] urged, her voice tinged with impatience. The wound on [Y/n]'s head throbbed in pain, making it difficult for her to keep still as Leon tended to her injury. "Yes, Ma'am." Leon expertly wrapped a bandage around [Y/n]'s head, his hands moving with practiced speed as he tended to her injury. He could sense her discomfort and tried to work as quickly as possible, ensuring the wound was properly covered. "All finished," he declared, pressing a tender kiss to her hairline.

"Any idea where she would have gone?" Leon reloaded his pistol and stashed a few extra rounds in his pants pockets. [Y/n] considered the matter for a brief moment before arriving at a solution. Shen May would be heading to a safe location. She pointed her pistol in the direction she wanted to go and beckoned for Leon to follow, saying, "We should hurry. That's the only place she'll go. Her home." As Leon prepared to leave with [Y/n], he couldn't help but glance back at Jason's motionless body on the floor. A sense of unease settled in the pit of his stomach, but he pushed it aside and followed [Y/n] out the door.