Groaning Under the Weight of Urban Unease | 020 |

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

──❝Groaning Under the Weight of Urban Unease.❞──

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

With each passing moment, Leon's motorbike gains speed, leaving behind a trail of dust and the unmistakable sound of its powerful engine as it roars through the expressway, the infected Dobermans chasing after him in a futile attempt to catch up. The wind rushes against Leon's face, tousling his hair and creating a symphony of exhilaration. He grips the handlebars tightly, his knuckles white from the strain, as he speeds through the winding roads, his heart pounding in time with the roar of the engine. As he expertly navigates each turn, the motorcycle effortlessly glides along the asphalt. Leon's sharp and discerning eyes roved over the mirrors of the motorbike, taking in the two Dobermans flanking him on either side, their fierce barks piercing through the air. 

With a fierce determination in his eyes, Leon grips the handlebars of the motorbike with a white-knuckled grip, his muscles tensed and ready for action. He kicks the stand out with his boot, sending the bike into a graceful arc as he takes a sharp turn around a car. The motorbike responds to his command with incredible precision, its tires squealing as it hugs the curve, the wind whipping through his hair, and the chilly air filling his lungs. As he straightens out and continues down the road, he can feel the adrenaline pumping through his veins and his heart racing with the thrill of the chase. With a swift and fluid motion, Leon doesn't look back as the first Doberman launches itself onto the roof of the car, its powerful legs propelling it into the air with ease. The car, beneath the weight of the massive animal, crumbles and shatters beneath its feet, the sound of the impact echoing through the night air. But Leon doesn't hesitate; he continues to push forward, his eyes fixed on the horizon as the Doberman jumps down from the car, its powerful limbs propelling it forward with an incredible amount of speed and agility. Its pursuit of Leon is relentless, with its jaws snapping and its eyes blazing with a fierce intensity that is almost primal in nature. Leon knows that he must stay focused and keep moving forward if he is to outrun the deadly creature that is hot on his heels.

In a heart-pounding moment, Leon's body tenses as he leans forward on the handles, narrowly evading the lunging attack of one of the infected dogs. With an agile twist, he straightens up, his grip on the motorbike unwavering. In a desperate attempt to knock him off balance, the first Doberman slams into the side of the motorbike, but Leon's swift maneuvering skillfully dodges the collision, his body gracefully leaning to the side while maintaining control. The infected dog snarls viciously, lunging once again, its menacing jaws snapping dangerously close to Leon's leg. With lightning-fast reflexes, Leon expertly ducks, barely escaping the dog's menacing teeth by a mere hair's breadth. Amidst the chaos, Leon's eyes scan his surroundings, realizing he is rapidly closing in on a nearby car. Reacting with practiced ease, he instinctively jumps to the side, his motorbike scraping against the car's side as he narrowly evades a devastating collision. Scattered sparks danced in the air as the metal grated mercilessly together. Undeterred, Leon's hand swiftly reaches for the SIG-Sauer P226 Beavertail holstered at his waist, drawing it forth in one seamless, fluid motion. Without missing a beat, he raises the weapon and unleashes a relentless barrage of bullets toward the relentless Dobermans, his fingers relentlessly clutching the trigger.