9.

Tears streamed down my cheeks as I relived the horrors of my forced marriage to Kim Taehyung.
a man who reveled in cruelty and darkness. I am 18, vulnerable and naive, unaware of the darkness that lay hidden beneath his charming facade.

the pain and torture I endured in his house came rushing back to me.
The torment he inflicted upon me, both physical and emotional, left scars that would never truly heal.

I cried out for mercy, but he only laughed, relishing in my pain and fear.

Suddenly, the door swung open!!!!! plunging me into an even deeper abyss of despair. Before me stood my parents, held captive by Taehyung's malevolent accomplices.
The sight of their tear-streaked faces filled me with anguish...
I realized that my own parents had unwittingly played a part in leading me into this life!!!!

Their cries of apology echoed in my ears and I felt a profound ache in my heart. They were powerless to save me, and the burden of their regret weighed heavily on my soul.

Taehyung brandished his guns!!!

I felt a surge of terror, knowing that the lives of my beloved parents rested in the hands of a heartless monster.

"No, please don't do this!!!" I screamed, my voice trembling with fear and desperation. But my pleas were met with cold laughter,
Taehyung showed no mercy, no remorse...

My heart pounded in my chest, my breaths came in ragged gasps as I watched the horror unfold before my eyes.

My parents' lives were at stake, and I felt utterly helpless, unable to protect them from the darkness that surrounded us.

"Bannnggggg"!!!!!!!
Two loud gunshots at the same time from two guns....

The lifeless bodies covered with blood of my parents collapsed before me.... the weight of their loss crushed my spirit...

My heart shattered into pieces and I wept uncontrollably, mourning not only their deaths but also the shattered innocence and happiness of my once-promising life.

I keep crying....i felt numb....don't know how to feel....

But!!! There something made making me confused and Comfortable at the same time!!!

I can hear a faint soothing  voice...saying "You're safe now, Yn. I'm here, and I won't let anyone hurt you"... and also i felt a comforting warm feeling on my body...something is making me relax i can't see anything clearly. Everything seems blur!!! I can feel  tickling sensation on my neck....but i  can't understand the situation.... I was lost. My body felt a soothing sensation. I felt relaxed....

"It was a nightmare"

When i finally open my eyes....i felt the same tickling sensation on my neck...and an arm around my waist...I stirred slightly, my breath hitched, and  he tightened his embrace saying "Sleep"...

**********

Seuncheol's Pov :

At night
I lay on the couch as usual, my mind burdened with the weight of our recent encounters and the secrets that surrounded Yn. As I closed my eyes, hoping for a moment of respite, I heard faint murmurs in the darkness. At first, they were indiscernible, but as I strained my ears, I realized it was Yn's voice, soft and filled with anguish.