25

A/N:

em...hi guys... ehehe.. 😅

I was blushing to death while writing this 'mf-ing' chapter... Literally my cheeks were burning! 🤭 idk why i felt like this is the most cuntiest smut I've ever wrote!
Lemme know how you felt after reading this 🤭

Which smut chapter is your favorite lemme know~~

25 December 2023, 2:30 AM:

After dinner, Seungcheol takes Y/N to their bedroom, shutting the door behind them. He moves closer to her, his expression a mix of mischief and desire. "So, what do you have in store for me, hmm?" he asks, his voice low and husky.

Y/N grins up at him, enjoying the playful tension between them. "Oh, you'll just have to wait and see," she teases, stepping back just out of his reach. She gestures around the room. "There's a big bed right there. Why don't you hop on and sleep?"

Seungcheol narrows his eyes, but can't help but laugh at her boldness. He plops down on the bed, propping himself up on one elbow and watching her as she circles around him. "You're such a tease, Y/N," he says, running a hand through his hair. "I can't believe you're doing this to me."

She shrugs, feigning innocence. "What can I say? It's just who I am." She steps closer, brushing her fingers against his chest. "Besides, don't you like it when I tease you?" Her voice drops to a husky whisper, and she leans in, breathing warmly against his neck.

Seungcheol shivers at her touch, his body tensing in anticipation. "Yeah, I like it...but it's driving me crazy." He groans, reaching for her hips. "Just give me a little something, please."

She laughs, moving away from him again. "Oh, you think you can just beg and get your way?" She asks playfully, moving around the bed so that she's standing on the other side.

Seungcheol groans, his frustration obvious. He reaches for her again, only to have her dart out of his grasp. "Y/N, come on," he pleads, trying to sound both commanding and enticing.

"Nah...I'm not in mood" YN says and turns around, she walked inside the closet room leaving Seungcheol frustrated and almost shocked.

She came out of the closet room wearing a red feather robe. Her hair falls down her back.

Seungcheol's eyes nearly pop out of his skull as he sees her. He tries to speak, but all that comes out is a hoarse croak. "Y/N... I... I can't... breathe..." he manages to get out, his eyes darting up and down her body, taking in every inch of her. "Omfg!!!"

Y/N grins, feeling a thrill run through her at his reaction

Y/N grins, feeling a thrill run through her at his reaction. She walks over to the bed, leaning over him as she teasingly brushes a lock of hair out of his eyes. "Are you sure you can't breathe?" she asks with a playful smile.

Seungcheol struggles to speak, his voice hoarse with desire. "God, Y/N... you are looking like a perfect gift wrapped for me" He reaches for her again, but she effortlessly evades his grasp. Her body sways seductively as she circles around the bed.