27

As they were returning home, feeling content and happy. Seungcheol and Yn in Seungcheol's car.

"Seungcheol... Thank you for everything!" Yn said, snuggling closer to him. "I'm just happy we can finally be Officially together." He replied, squeezing her hand while driving.

"Um... Will you promise to love me forever?" Yn asked .

"I promise, my love. I will always love you, now and forever." He smiled, glancing over at her.

Suddenly they saw huge lory truck appear out of nowhere. Seungcheol swerved to avoid it but it was too late...

"Shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Seungcheol cursed.

The truck hit his car on the side, sending them spinning out of control. The impact was violent and loud, and everything seemed to happen in slow motion.

"Seungcheol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Yn screamed as her head slammed against the window, and Seungcheol held yn's hand as he lost control of the car. The car flipped several times before finally coming to a stop. The airbags deployed, filling the interior with the smell of gunpowder. Blood gushed from Seungcheol's head. They were both unconscious.

The members of Seventeen, who were following behind, rushed to the scene, their hearts pounding in terror. "No no no!!!!!!!!!! Seungkwan screamed, reaching the car, frantically trying to open the doors.

"Seungcheol! Yn! Can you hear me?!" Wonwoo shouted, pounding on the window. But there was no response. The silence was deafening.

Mingyu, Dino and DK was trying to break the window, while Woozi and Joshua called emergency ambulance. They tried to break the windows and pull the doors open, but it was no use. The car was a death trap.

Finally, emergency responders arrived and used the Jaws of Life to extract them from the wreckage.

As they were loaded into separate ambulances, the members of Seventeen were forced to watch helplessly as their loved ones were rushed to the hospital.

-----------------

Seungcheol was taken to the trauma center first. His injuries were severe, Doctors worked frantically to stabilize him and stop the bleeding....the doctors had to perform emergency surgery.

Yn's condition was even worse. She had multiple internal injuries and a severe head trauma. The doctors did everything they could, but it was clear that their chances of survival were slim.

As the members of Seventeen waited in the hospital waiting room, the tension was palpable. They sat in stunned silence, their faces etched with fear and disbelief. They couldn't comprehend how this could have happened. It was supposed to be the happiest day of their lives, and now it felt like their entire world was crumbling around them.

Hours passed, and there was no news from the doctors.
The members continued to pace the waiting room, their anxiety growing with each passing minute.

After few more hours...Finally, a doctor emerged from the operating room. His face was grim as he addressed them. "We've done everything we can, but ..Yn... Her condition is too severe... We can't promise if she can make it"

The members of Seventeen felt as if their hearts had been ripped from their chests. They looked at each other, tears streaming down their faces, unable to comprehend what was happening.

"H..ho..how is Seungcheol hyung?" Dino asked, his voice barely audible.

The doctor sighed, his expression full of sympathy. "He's in critical condition...."

The members of Seventeen felt a collective sense of despair wash over them. They exchanged glances, their eyes filled with unshed tears.

They couldn't bear the thought of losing both of them. Hours turned into days, and the waiting room became a living hell.
They prayed, they cried, they held each other, but the pain was unbearable.