23

On the other hand, the other members of the group just woke up as they came out of their rooms, looking at each other with confusion and surprise. They can't help but notice the loud moans coming from Seungcheol and Y/N's room. It was Seungkwan,Hoshi,Dk,Jun,Minghao who came out of the rooms.

There's an awkward silence as they all process what they're hearing. Soon enough, their curiosity gets the better of them and they all end up giggling like schoolgirls.

"Um, I guess we should...check on them?" Dk Laughing nervously says as they all creep closer to Seungcheol and Y/N's room.

"Ah~ Seungcheol...." Hoshi mimic  the sound of their moans pinning Seungkwan on the wall with a thud.

"Hosh-ah, stop that!" Seungkwan fake moaned playing along as they all listen to the moans, but giggling at the same time.

"Shush, you're making me want to..." Minghao's voice trails off as he covers his mouth, trying not to laugh, but failing miserably.

"Oh my god, it's so loud!" Jun exclaims, clutching his stomach as he lets out a high-pitched squeal. "I can't believe this is happening!"

"Shh, shh!" Seungkwan hisses, his cheeks flushed as he covers his ears.

Hoshi collapses into a fit of giggles, tears streaming down his face. "Oh my God, I can't take it anymore!"

"You have to take it" jun pretended to be serious as he Grabbed Hoshi's neck..
The rest of them almost dying from laughing while Seungkwan was gagging Hoshi and DK was pinning him to the wall with his weight..

"Hilarious, you all are" Wonwoo voice came from the other side as he was approaching them, making them all freeze for a second.

"Oh, hi~~~, Wonwoo" Jun said, still trying to catch his breath. "We were just...uh...making sure they're...uh..."

Minghao pinned Wonwoo on the wall "Say Daddy"

"Um...Okay?" Wonwoo responded, clearly confused. "What are you guys...doing?"

The members burst into a fresh fit of laughter, tears streaming down their faces. "We were just...making sure they're being...uh...noisy!" Hoshi gasped between giggles.

Wonwoo raised an eyebrow, trying to hide his amusement. "And why exactly would you need to do that?"

The other members were doubled over in laughter, barely able to speak. "B-because...we just...thought...they...might...neeeeed...help..." Seungkwan managed to get out between gasps for air.

Wonwoo's eyes widened as he took in their disheveled state. "Oh, I see...So, you were listening in on them?"

DK burst into fresh laughter, tears streaming down his face. "Oh, Wonwoo, you're so innocent!" he managed to get out between giggles. "We weren't just listening...we were...like...mimicking them!"

Wonwoo with disbelief "What? You were..." before he could finish, he burst into laughter as well. "Oh my god, you guys are something else!" He wiped tears from his eyes as he tried to contain himself. "I  can't believe you'd do that!"

Their laughter only grew louder as they imagined the scene in Seungcheol and Y/N's room. "Oh, it was just too good!" Seungkwan gasped between giggles. "Seungcheol's voice was just...so...sexy!"

"Oh my God, I can't believe we just did that!" DK laughed, clutching his stomach. "We're such horrible people!"

"No, no, it's fine," Minghao reassured him, still chuckling. "It's not like they could hear us or anything."

Their laughter only intensified as they pictured Seungcheol and Y/N's reaction if they had heard them. "Oh my God, imagine if they knew we were outside, mimicking them like that!" Jun gasped between giggles. "They'd never let us live it down!"