Chapter 4

A Y E S H A

A Y E S H A

I sat on the bed turning the AC on. Gosh this dress is too heavy and it's so hot here. I was going through Instagram when I saw my DMs they were bursting out with threats messages. Like a girl was giving me hate for marrying Ahad. These messages were like.

“ bitch so you get the millionaire by stealing him from your sister “
“ I am so sure you threatened your sister to run away “
“ You always had bad eye on him. Don't you? “
“ You are a ugly girl with ugly intentions. “
“ poor Ahad don't even know your intentions”

I shut my phone off and took a deep breath.
She must be his Obsessed fan. Anyways Ahad have lots of fans. I was closing my eyes when a hand touched my shoulder. My whole body jolt up. As I look up.

“ Oh you scared me “ I put a hand on my chest as Ahad walked in front of me. He frown looking at my face.

“ Aap Parashan Haan “ ( are you worried about something)
I gulp and look away shooking my head.
“ Hum Parashan nahi haan “ ( I am not worried)
I nodded and sat beside me. On the bed
“ If you don't want to tell you don't need to. I am not forcing. “ He said in his soft voice.
“ It's just that a girl actually your fan is sending me hate messages. “ I said in my low voice. Looking towards my hands.

“ A fan... Show me I will talk to her “ He said as I quickly shook my head.
“ Leave it.. We can talk about something else “
I said looking towards him as he slowly nodded.
“ So, do you love someone. I mean do you feelings for someone? “ I said out of nowhere as he look at me with weird expressions.
“ I mean I need to know I am your wife after all “ I said looking away as I was feeling so shy.

“ Well I do have feelings for someone. Actually she was my childhood friend . We used to play . And I automatically get feelings for her. She was really full of life .“ He talk about her In a way he don't talk about anyone else.
Wait why am I feeling bad or maybe.... Jealous

No no I am not feeling jealous gosh why would I. He is just my husband I don't like him or he like me.

“ what happened, are you even listening Ayesha? “  I turn to him as soon as his voice reach ears.   He was looking at me with his brown eyes .
“ Yeah Of course i am listening. “ I forced a smile.
“ Good then, I have some work in office , do you want something on my way back “ I shook my head, he stand up looking down towards me.
“ Ayesha, don't get worried about my first love. She was and you are.. Now you are my wife. You are in my present. “ I nodded as he left the room.

I am in your present but not in your heart Ahad

I shook my head and walk out of the room. I stopped near the living room Where Maa was praying. I stand on the doorway looking at her. Soon Ishaan came and she smiled towards him. Ishaan put his head on Maa's lap as she run her fingers through his hairs.
My heart suddenly start to ache.
I never got this love from my Ammi, I was always the kid who would look for love but never got one.