Chapter 14

The car ride was silent

The car ride was silent. I was looking out of the car's window . How the hell did he get to know about that kiss? I was feeling so embarrassed. Wait why am I being embarrassed he is my husband of course I can kiss him can't I? The car stopped in front of a tea stall as I frown Turning towards Ahad. 

“ Why are we here? “ I asked as he unplugged his seatbelt. 

“ What is this stall for? “ He asked, looking at me as I answered. 

“ For tea “ I said as he nodded. “ So we will have some tea here. Come out “ 

My eyes lit up at the name of tea. I really needed it. I tried to unplug my seatbelt but it was stuck. Before I could do anything, his big hand wrapped around mine taking the seat belt from me. He comes near. So near that his breath was hitting my face. I looked at him with my eyes wide open, wondering why his eyes were sticking to me, his hands were working on the seatbelt. 

“ Mi Amor.. You are doing this on purpose right? “ He whispered, nearly sounding breathless. His eyes travelled to my lips just when I thought he was going to push me against the seat and kiss me like crazy he pulled away. And the seatbelt was opened. 

Breath entered my lungs again . By the time I looked towards his side, he wasn't there but standing on my side opening the door for me.

I looked up at him as if his face was normal like before. He raised his eyebrow towards me. 

“ Do you want me to pick you up and take you there Mrs Malik “ I blink my eyes as I quickly get out of the car. What is his problem? 

We walked to the stall as I sat on the nearby seat. Ahad came with a cup of tea in his hand. 

“ Where are you? “  I asked as he sat in front of me, handing me my cup of Tea. 

“ I don't like tea, '' he said as I nodded. I took a sip and smiled at the taste. I don't know how people can hate a thing like tea . I looked in front of me as heat crawled up to my cheeks when I saw Ahad looking at me. His all focus was on me but when he saw me looking at him he looked away. A small smile appeared on my lips . “ You can look at me if you want. I won't complain, '' I said, focusing on my tea. 

He looked up from his phone. He put his phone in his pocket and rested his gaze on me. 

“ I think you like getting yourself into danger” 

He said as I frowned, not understanding. 

“ Sorry what? “ I asked as he shook his head 

“ Nothing. Let's go now “ He said standing up. 

As we reached home, everyone was sitting in the living room. I greet everyone. Maa kissed my cheeks and Abbu gave me his blessings. 

I sat beside Ahad with a smile as Maa spoke up.