Chapter 23

50+ comments for next chapter and please do vote and follow. Thank you loving. Follow me on Instagram.

She gulped under me, looking at me with her addictive eyes

She gulped under me, looking at me with her addictive eyes. Now her attention was on me , she looked so beautiful under me. So fragile . My eyes landed on her lips that were inviting me to kiss them and claim them mine again and again. I don't know why I can't stop myself around her.

“ Are you Jealous Mr Ahad? “ she asked with a small amused smile. I frown .. No, I was not jealous. It was just— ah yes I was jealous. Why shouldn't my wife's eyes only be on me like my eyes are always on her.

“ What if I am jealous of Mrs Ahad Malik? '' I asked with a raised eyebrow. She smiled and pulled my face towards her with both hands on my cheeks. She pressed her lips on my lips, making me wide my eyes for a second before I closed my eyes. My fingers hold the bed sheet tightly. Her just this move makes me fall on my knees . We pulled away as I looked at her with my shining eyes. With a smile forcing on my lips.

“ Then I will kiss you like this always.“ She said with a smile. Allah she is so cute and beautiful that I did good to have her. There was something on my chest that was telling me to dance like a crazy man. I could not hold myself and peck on her lips. She smiled as I smiled back. Then I lay beside her. Placing my head on my palm of hand. Looking at her with the eyes of love.

“ I am feeling very jealous, Mi Amor, “ I said, looking at her with a pout. She laughed and kissed me again . And then pulling away, Hayee why she is so..... Beautiful. Before I could process what I was thinking. I pulled towards me, crashing her body with mine. She gasped and then she was in my arms.

“ You are making me feel like the luckiest man ever, Ayesha. And I am feeling this thing in my chest that is taking my breath away whenever I see you . What should I do? '' I said nearly whispering, She stayed quiet and I also don't want an answer because her eyes speak a thousand words. And I can somehow translate them. She wrapped her arms around me . And putting her head on my chest . My heart was beating so fast but as soon as she put her head on my heart, I suddenly got blessed as if all the pain and everything just went away. I feel something else here.

I wrapped my arms around her. She was small under my hold. The silence was not the one when you don't know what to say, it's the silence that says words loudly.

“ Thank you Ahad. “ She said with her sweet voice

“ For what Mi Amor? “ I asked as she tried to hug me more. As if she is not getting enough of me like I am not getting enough of her.

“ I don't know. For everything. For being so kind. “ She said, making my heart warm with her words. I too want to say something that will make her feel good.

“ Thank you Mi Amor “ I said as she frowned and looked up . “ For what Ahad? “ She asked as I smiled and kissed her forehead.

“ For coming into my colorless life and filling it with so many colors. “ I said as she smiled and again put her head on my chest.