Chapter 11

A H A D

A H A D

“ Yes…take care of the meeting—I'll be there— “ I said Laying on the bed with a blanket over me and my body all hot but still I was feeling cold . Werid , fever is so werid . I was talking to my PA telling him that I will come to the meeting but my voice was cut off when someone snatch my phone from my hand . I look up to glare . I hate it when someone does this . Not that anyone tried till now . As I look but the glare soon faded away as if it was never there .
Ayesha was standing there holding my phone near her ear as she spoke to my PA with a glare towards me .

“ I'm so sorry but he won't be able to come . Yes some health issues . I hope you guys can adjust just one day without him …yes thank you “
She was still glaring towards me when she cut the call and hand my phone back to me .
“ what I told you a while ago Mr Malik ?“  she raised her eye brow towards me .
“ It was an important meeting— “ she cut me off . God I hate when someone cut me off but why am I not getting angry .
“ what I told you a while ago Mr Malik “ she said serious . I sigh and nodded
“ you said to take rest and do not even think about work “ I said looking around the room ,
Why am I feeling like a teenager who played cricket even though her mother told her not to play because it's cold outside .
“ And what you did ? “ she asked again as I close my eyes .
“ Mi amor that was important meeting I had to be there “ I said as she put a hand over my cheek her hands softness pulling me towards her more . I look up in her eyes as she was looking back in mine . Her eyes so beautiful .
“ They can handle your empire for a day Mr Malik . Your health is important “
My heart did something . I don't know what the hell is happening .
She pull her hand away as all the warmness went with her but the feel of her touch stayed.
“ I am going call me if you need anything “
She said and was about to leave when I automatically hold her wrist .
What the hell Ahad leave her hand . She turn and look at her wrist and then back at my eyes .
“ I-i … nothing just close the door when you are going to leave “ I said leaving her hand .
She nodded and walked out closing the door behind her .

I put my head on the pillow looking up at the ceiling . The image of brown eyes and dimple smile flash through my eyes . Her scent is still
Present in the room as if she have made this place her .

No Ahad don't . You know everything then why you are thinking like this . She is not yours and she can never be . The darkness has consumed you so much to even go back to light . The Ahad my parents know or the Ahad She knows is so different from the one I am .

The one who have blood on his hands and the one who have a different personality . The one who is not from the beautiful world but the one who belong to the dark world .

The notification from my phone buzz as i was pulled back to the world . I picked up my phone and saw a text from Flower .

Flower : “ Hello Bunny “
Me :” Hey flower . How are you “ 
Flower :”  I am good but my husband is not “
Flower :” He is sick actually . So I thought to give him something that can work . And remembered that you once made a hot chocolate milk for me with some medicine . So I wanted your help “